His True Identity

Flashback

Flashback

Eight to nine months ago...

It's a rainy day and has just Hana come out of a clothing store.

"I hope that Gemmy likes these tennis shoes." She says with a smile, thinking about how Seol Hui's current pair tennis shoes have worn out.

She then opens her blue umbrella and makes her way back to the dorm. After walking for a while, she sees a young man in her path. He sits hunched over on a bench while getting soaking wet from the rain.

"Oh no! He's going to get sick!" 

She hurries over to him and sees a cut on his hand also noticing his bruised fist. She goes into her purse and takes out a band aid and puts it over the cut. She then takes out a butterscotch and places it in his hand. And lastly, she places her umbrella over him.

"Please take care of yourself. When you're feeling depressed, don't sit in the rain or get into fights. Just have a butterscotch instead, okay?" 

Not waiting for a reply, she puts her arm over her head and hurries away, unaware that Gyeok-chan finally looks up and watches her leave.

End of Flashback

"I didn't expect to meet again like this..." Hana says to Gyeok-chan as they both sit on the same bench where they first met. "Umm, thank you for returning my umbrella." She is about to bow until he stops her.

"Don't thank me. I should be thanking you for that day... I had gotten into a fight with my...friend and ran. I didn't stop and until I found this bench. It started raining and I didn't care... But then you showed up. You really managed to cheer me up with your help. I got a cold that day, but it was worth it." He says with a small smile and Hana smacks his arm. "Hey! What was that for?!"

"Don't get sick again and stop fighting with your friends!" Hana scolds him with a stern look that he finds adorable.

"But a good thing came out of it though. I got to meet someone like you who showed me kindness while everyone else just walked past me. You were the only one to care..." He says with a small smile. "But what about you? I felt bad for taking your umbrella and you were already gone. You didn't get sick, did you?"

"I got a cold too." She answers with a nod. "But someone helped me out too just like I did for you. After I left you, I came across this dove who had a broken wing. I was trying to help it and some guy came up to me and covered with his jacket. He promised to take care of the dove in my place and told me to hurry back home."