Treating Wounds

Hana and Young Ro are woken up by the sound of gunfire and people screaming

"Everyone, calm down. I think they're trying to escape through the exit in the basement two. And I'll go after them right now. So everyone stay here." Kang Moo tells them before leaving the cafeteria.

"Young Ro! Hana!" Jeongmin comes over to them, hugging them both. "Are you two okay?"

Hye Ryung comes over and takes Hana from Jeongmin. "When it's time to go, you two don't leave my sight."

Kang Moo returns and shouts, "Get out of here! Hurry up!"

As the Room 207 girls quickly get up and start running, Seol Hui and Hana wrap their arms around each other.

"We're going in. We'll go in and secure the targets."

"Hey, halt! Halt! This is the director of the ANSP. Halt!" Chang-su calls off the attack before glaring back at Tae-il. "If the students are killed, we'll be doomed!"

"Why do you think this happened in the first place?!" Tae-il yells, slamming his hand against the table and stands up.

"Exaggerating the engagement won't help us!"

"Let's just go in and eliminate them all!"

"Are you insane? What if the hostages are killed?! My daughter is in there! Your daughter is in there!" Chang-su yells, snapping some sense into Tae-il. "If you stab them in the back twice, how will you negotiate with them? You think anyone can bury this one without anyone knowing? This isn't like what happened last time, Nam Tae-il!"

"It's not like that secret stayed buried forever." Someone says and both men turn around, surprised to Hee Tae standing at the entrance of the tent. "When were you going to tell me about my girls being in danger, Tae-il?"

When they almost reach the staircase, they stop when they see Gyeok-chan with his gun pointed at them. Kang Moo gets in front of the girls, spreading his arms out to protect them. Everyone starts backing up as Gyeok-chan slowly walks towards them. Just as he's about to shoot, Kang Moo grabs the gun and points it towards the ceiling, making the shots go off. Everyone else starts screaming and falling onto the floor. Eventually a small chandelier is shot down that Hana notices and when she covers Seol Hui, the glass cuts her hand.

"Hanny!" Seol Hui cries.

Once Gyeok-chan runs out of bullets, Kang Moo gains the upper hand and knocks him down. Just when he is about to stab him with the tweezers, a shot is fired knocking them out of his hand. A tearful Hana looks over to see Soo-ho and once his eyes meet hers, he feels relief that she is unharmed.

"You bastard." Gyeok-chan snaps before he starts beating Kang Moo.

When Hana attempts to get up and help Kang Moo, Seol Hui and Ms. Pi hold her down.