Don't Ever Forget

Eung Cheol and Gyeok-chan wait in the basement ignoring Bun Ok's presence

"Sir! We heard the gunfire! I was worried something happened to you both! I was quite scared." Eung Cheol says making Soo-ho smile.

"Are you alright, Hana?" Gyeok-chan asks ignoring Soo-ho's glare.

"I'm fine." Hana replies, wiping away her tears.

"It's likely that all's left for us now is an all-out war. Search the room for lanterns. They'll cut off power before breaking in." Soo-ho tells his comrades.

"If they come in, I'll defend the basement." Eung Cheol says making Gyeok-chan chuckle.

"By yourself? Are you trying to get yourself killed by enemy hands? Look at yourself. Would you even be able to throw a punch?" Gyeok-chan questions and grabs Hana's wrist. "Do not pinch me."

To everyone's surprise, Soo-ho pinches the man himself making Gyeok-chan yell in pain and letting go of Hana.

"Don't touch my girl." Soo-ho snaps, wrapping an arm around her waist pulling her closer to him.

"Yah!" Gyeok-chan glares at him, taking a step forward. "Just what do you think-"

"No! I won't let you hurt Comrade Lim!" Eung Cheol yells, stepping in-between them and shoves butterscotch candy into Gyeok-chan's mouth. "Eat that and calm yourself down!"

"...You guys are stealing my moves." She lets out a forced giggle and Soo-ho frown.

"If the power is cut off, come up to the second floor with her." Soo-ho orders, nodding his head back towards Bun Ok.

"Understood." Eung Cheol nods.

Back in Room 207, Soo-ho kneels down in front of Hana who sits down on her bed. He thinks back to the moment outside when she protected him from the armed men that were ready to shoot him.

"You crazy woman. Stepping in front of me like that." He cups her face in his hands, gently stroking her cheeks with his thumbs.

"What was I supposed to do? Let you get shot? I have to keep you safe too." She murmurs, sadly.

"I'm supposed to be your bodyguard." He reminds her and takes a seat next to her.

"I didn't even get to finish my act. It took me an hour to memorize what I was gonna say when guilt tripped him into saving everyone!" She mutters with a pout. "Now I'm scared of what's going to happen next. With if people start dying because I didn't get a chance to convince him Soo-ho! Let me get another chance! If he's with the SWAT team when they break in-"

"Hana-ya." He gives her a small smile and holds her hand. "We have another plan so there's no need to worry. No one's going to die. I'll make sure of it."