Don't Forget This

Here it is

Here it is... The chapter that I've been waiting for!

Before you all start, there's something I like to say...

You know that thing that I talked about a while back? Of how Hana not going to be so innocent anymore?

Prepare yourselves for the end of this chapter...

Hye Ryung goes into attic looking for Hana to find her taking the mattress back out and putting some blankets on top of it. 

"Hana? What are you doing?" She asks, walking over to the younger girl.

"I'm setting set up this place up again for Soosoo and me." 

Hye Ryung thinks about the things Soo-ho told her about Nam brothers and worries about how it's affecting Hana. She decides not to say anything and kneels down, gently pushing her out the way.

"I'll set up the bed. You go deal with that other stuff." Hye Ryung says and grabs one of the pillows, beginning to fluff it. "By the way, if you want to talk about things you know that I'm here."

Hana stares at her best friend and slowly smiles before going to work on other things.

"You bastard! What's taking you so long?! Send the camcorder out!"

Hearing Tae-il's voice makes Soo-ho want to strangle the man knowing he was the cause of Il-sung's death.

"Fine. Send Hanna in..." Soo-ho then recalls Hana suggesting fried chicken for Eung Cheol. "Along with fifty fried chickens."

"What? Fried chicken? Wh... Oh! Hana loves that! Morons! Order fried chicken right now!"

Soo-ho opens the door that leads outside and lets Hanna and the delivery guy inside.

"You're good now." She says to the delivery guy as she closes the door. "You can take them off."

Soo-ho gives her a confused look then becomes shocked when the delivery guy takes off his hat and mask off, revealing it to be Hee Tae.

"Hwang Hee Tae?"

"So you do know me. Good." Hee Tae says when throwing his hat and mask on the ground. He smiles as he steps towards Soo-ho and goes to punch him but Soo-ho dodges it. "You dare dodge my punch! Hold still! I need payback for what you put my girls through!"

"Hee Tae! Are you crazy?!" She snaps, pushing Hee Tae back and steps between them both. "What do you think you're doing?!"

"Hanna, I warned you that I had a bone to pick with him! He deceived my little star!" Hee Tae snaps back and tries to get around her. "Lim Soo-ho! Fight me! I'll make sure that you're buried alive with me!"