Those Three Words

Soo-ho stands with Hana outside the cafeteria after he brought Sang Beom and Man Dong back with him as the two helped Kang Moo escape

Soo-ho stands with Hana outside the cafeteria after he brought Sang Beom and Man Dong back with him as the two helped Kang Moo escape. He takes her hand, putting a bracelet version of Il-sung's necklace in it.

"Jewelry again?" She scoffs and attempts to give it back.

"Take it. I'm returning it to its rightful owner." He says, giving her a meaningful look. 

"What? This isn't mine." She says with a confused expression.

"It is. You just don't know it yet." He walks past her and comes to a stop. "It's best I give it back to you now...since we should end things between us." He says making her turn to look at him. "I'm sorry...for everything."

She watches him walk away from her and blinks a few times.

"Don't cry over him. It's better this way. It's not like our relationship was ever real to him in the first place... Besides it was already over anyway." Hana says quietly to herself before looking back down at the bracelet. "Should I keep this or throw it away?"

"Wait." Jeongmin looks at Hye Ryung as something comes to her mind. "When Soo-ho went into our room to get Hana's sweater and my jacket...do you he think that he saw that jacket?"

"Huh? Wait! Do you mean the guy who covered up Hana with his jacket on that rainy day months ago?" Seol Hui asks with widened eyes.

Hye Ryung scoffs. "What does it matter? It's not like she ever found the guy. It's crazy how that the same guy she lended her umbrella to turned out to be that lunatic. And her secret admirer turned out to be that lying bastard."

Her roommates giving her shocked expressions. "Huh?!"

"Wait! Then the one who paid for Hanny's snow globe was..." Young Ro says.

"Soo-ho. Don't you guys remember how he gave her snowdrop flowers on their second date?" They all nod. "That's how I figured it out. She didn't even tell him what her favorite flower was until a few dates later."

"...Did you ever tell her?" Jeongmin asks.

"What's the point? Does it really make a difference now? It's over between them." Hye Ryung says before looking over at the entrance to see Hana returning. "...Isn't it?"

Flashback

Twelve years ago...

An eight-year-old Hana sits in-between her parents as they all sit in front of a memorial inside of a shrine.

"Who is this, appa?" She asks her father with wide eyes.

"Hana, meet Ho Il-sung. He was a good friend of mine who passed away before you were born." Tae-il tells her, looking sorrowful.