Love Never Dies

Epilogue

Epilogue

A few years later...

"Aeri. We're going up against powerful people here and they outnumber us. You've done enough. Can't you stop now?" A man speaks with a worried look on his face.

"The chairman has fallen for me. This is the perfect opportunity to destroy not only everything that he's built but his entire family all in one go. I've deceived him just as he deceived my family. I've waited for ten years to get my revenge. You know that I can't stop now. Have you forgotten what they have done to me? To my family?" The woman replies, slowly walking towards him.

"I never forgot that! I nearly lost you that day!" His voice cracks as his mind flashes back to the day.

"Si Woo..." She gives him an annoyed look. "You knew what you signed up for when you decided to join forces with me. No one forced you to approach me when you saw me again after all these years. I took on a new identify and even pretended that I didn't know you, but you were so persistent. You had a chance to walk away, and you chose to stay by my side... Why are you hesitating now?"

"Because I don't want you to become a killer!" He yells, surprising her. "I overheard what you said yesterday... You will end their lives. Seeing you driving yourself crazy like this, I can't stand it anymore."