Let Her Go

Back inside the ANSP tent, everyone is listening in Soo-ho and Ms

Back inside the ANSP tent, everyone is listening in Soo-ho and Ms. Pi talking through the listening devices that have been set up in the dorm.

"The daughter of the ANSP director have been living in the dorm? That must've been bothering you."

"Why are you asking me that out of the blue?"

"I heard the ANSP director is one of the most powerful people here in South. And such a person's daughter is here living in the dorm?"

"Did Young Ro tell you that herself she is the daughter of the ANSP director? She was quiet about it even when she was being kicked out of here."

"...Kicked out?"

"It was decided she leave the dorm as punishment for hiding you. She was willing to take all the blame for herself because she saw it as repaying Hana and Hye Ryung for their friendship for the past five years."

"She hid him? Hid the communist spy?" Tae-il asks a shocked Chang-su as he gets up from his seat. "Your daughter really did it?!"

"She helped you because she believed she was doing the right thing. All the girls from Room 207 did. They all did it for Hana."

"...What? What does my daughter have to do with-"

"Imagine what those girls must be feeling right now. A man they all grew to care for. A man that Hana fell for... Turned out to be the spy that the ANSP was chasing and now we're in this situation. If you can understand that even just a little bit, it's only right for you to relases as many hostages as possible. That is...the least you could do for them who saved you risking their lives. For Hana...the woman that you love."

"...So Hana's boyfriend is Lim Soo-ho? The guy who I saw with her at the open house was him?" Hee Tae asks with a look of disbelief.

Tae-il stands there shocked and suddenly faints. The agents nearby shout and run to his aid whereas Hee Tae and Chang-su are still processing everything they just heard.

Ms. Pi enters the restroom and heads to the last stall.

Ms. Pi slides her back against the wall until she lands on the floor. She closes her eyes for a moment before she takes something out of her pocket.

"...She takes so much after you that I can't stand it. What I am suppose to do?" She murmurs, blinking back her tears.

She regains her composure and lifts up her dress to unstrap the walkie talkie on leg...

"How much longer are you going to keep sulking? Hmm?" Chung-ya asks as she tends to Hana's hand injury. "If you keep looking like that who knows what will happen to that cute face of yours."

"I hate men." Hana mutters with her face scrunched up.

"Now I know that's a lie and you hate lying." Chung-ya says, glancing her with a smirk. "All done. How about you check on him while I see what's going on out there?"