Stay By Your Side

Kang Moo and Hana arrive to find Hee Tae tending to Ms

Kang Moo and Hana arrive to find Hee Tae tending to Ms. Oh with the others help.

"Hana, what's wrong? Where's your shoe? What happened? Where's Soo-ho?" Seung Hee questions, concern on her face seeing her crying daughter.

"...He stayed behind." Kang Moo answers, shocking everyone. "All of you wait here."

He gets his gun ready and heads outside to check if the coast is clear. Hana looks back, listening to the gunshots. She recalls the promises Soo-ho and her made to each other making her look back at her mother who realizes what she plans to do.

"Hana-"

"I have to go, eomma. I have to bring him back." Hana says and hurries inside before her mother can stop her.

"No, Hana! HANA!!" Seung Hee screams, alerting the others. She attempts to go after her but is held back by Kang Moo who just returned. "Let me go! Not her! Not my child!"

"Nam Hana, come back here!" Hye Ryung shouts, trying to get pass Kang Moo. "Hana!"

All of a sudden, honking is heard from the outside confusing Kang Moo.

Soo-ho shoots the last guy and lets out a weary sigh. He uses the wall as support to walk but stops as he hears footsteps coming his way. When he looks up, his eyes widened by the person standing before him. She hurries towards him and uses her fist to lightly hit his chest repeatedly.

"Stupid! I promised that I would always stay by your side so how can I leave you?! And you agreed to not allowed to die before me! We're supposed to long lives! Until we're old and wrinkly! Then we'll die together! You promised! And look at you right now! You're still handsome but you look horrible too! Did you get shot again?!" She rants making him give her a loving smile.

He gently grabs her wrist to stop her from hitting him and pulls her into a hug.

"You crazy woman." He lets out a quiet laugh and kisses the top of her head. "Come on. Let's get going."

She sniffles and wraps his arm around her shoulders to support him. 

"...If it makes you feel any better, I got your shoe back. Wouldn't want your sock getting dirty, right?"

"You're lucky I can't call you a butthead!" She continues crying.

"Yah!" The two are surprised to see Hye Ryung appear before them. "I swear you two give me such a headache! Hurry up and let's go!"

Hye Ryung hurries outside, informing the others that the couple is right behind her. As soon as she reaches the jeep, the couple steps outside and is surprised by the honking.

"Hey! Oppa! Sister-in-law!" They see Soo-hui waiting for them in another car that she found. Young Ro, Seol Hui and Jeongmin are also in the car. "Get in!"