Fun Facts!

I wasn't sure if I should do this or not but I wanna share the things that I had left out and other ideas that I had!

Things that were not included in the finale!

—Hana getting a phone call and being interrogated by Hye Ryung if she's pregnant again.

—Gyeok-chan did meet someone else and is married to her.

—Hee Tae vs Soo-ho. Who's the better fan?

—Hana visiting Tae-il's grave. She does it every once in a while.

—Soona receiving a letter from Chung-ya.

—Hana and Seung Hee moment at Hosu University. Hana would also gone up to Room 207 and see the new girls who now occupy it and be reminded of her time with her best friends.

—Wanted to do another Soona moment in the attic but couldn't figure out anything.

—Kang Moo and Hanna are the co-directors of the ANSP. They also have a couple of kids.

—Soona did get their pet dove and her name is Hope.

—The snowdrop snow globe was supposed to make another appearance.

Other ideas that could have happened!

—When I was first creating Hana's character, she almost became Kang Moo's younger sister.

—There was supposed to be more like a secret relationship with Soona during the hostage situation. Even though she found out about his identity, she still couldn't bring herself to hate him and would have had secret make out sessions and who knows what else...

—We had almost gotten a pregnant Hana during the hostage situation but decided against it.

—Now I tried to do a Soo-ho/oc/Gyeok-chan love triangle but didn't work out. Lowkey hope that someone can make a book with that.

—There was a time that Hana would have gotten shot protecting Soo-ho.

Getting all this out makes me wonder what could have been...

Thank you all again! Hope you enjoyed and now my break officially begins!

By the way, what other kdramas are you excited for? I'm looking forward to Little Women!