Open House

Soo-ho is about to go to bed until he hears the secret knock and a whisper of his nickname

Soo-ho is about to go to bed until he hears the secret knock and a whisper of his nickname. He hurries over to the door, opening it to see his girlfriend.

"Bambi? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in your room right now? Did something happen?" He asks while letting her come inside.

"Tomorrow is your last night to sleep here so let's have a sleepover!" She suggests with a gleam in her eyes.

"Hana-"

"Please! I finally managed to sneak out without Teddy knowing! I wanna cuddle!" She begs with pleading eyes.

"Hana-"

"I promise that I won't get caught! I'll be back in my room before you know it! If anyone does see me, I'll just tell them that I was doing my morning exercises on the roo-" She rants until he cuts her off with a kiss.

"Hana. I wasn't going to say no." He says after pulling away.

As she is too stunned to speak, he goes in for another kiss and picks her up bridal style.

"Soosoo! Your injury-"

"Is fine." He mutters and deepens the kiss.

He walks over to the bed and gently lays her down as he gets on top of her.

"Soosoo..." She whispers shyly.

"Don't worry. I won't do anything you're not ready for." He promises before continuing the kiss and soon trailing them down her neck...

"My neck is itchy!" Hana whines, trying to scratch her neck.

"Unnie's eyes nearly popped out when she saw your neck." Young Ro says in an amused tone.

"Darn you, Soosoo! Because of you, I have to wear a turtleneck!" Hana mutters with a pout.

"Hanny... Did you really mean what you said before? About getting naked for him?" Young Ro asks, making Hana let out the biggest gasp. "Did you two-"

"There was no one getting naked! There was no nakedness!" Hana shouts and runs away from a giggling Young Ro.

"Hanny, that's not the way!" Young Ro shouts, running after her twin.

"Sorry to ask you to do this, Roro. I would have asked to borrow Hee Tae's, but he would get suspicious." Hana says, holding her twin's hand as they stand outside Young Ro's old home.

"It's no bother. Wait here, okay? I won't take long."

"Are you sure you don't want me to go inside with you? I can protect you from your mean stepmom!"

"Don't worry, Hanny. She shouldn't be here but... I want you to stay here just in case." Young Ro says, before entering the house.

After a while, Hana suddenly starts to hear arguing near the door and jumps when she hears the sound of glass being broken. She quickly opens the door and rushes inside to find Aera about to slap Young Ro. She then stops Aera by grabbing her wrist, shocking both Young Ro and Aera.