Her True Identity

Flashback

Flashback

Young Ro watches Hana as she paces back and forth in front of the gate to the dorms.

"How do I say it? How do I bring up the l word? He hasn't said it yet either! I don't even know who should say it first! We've been together almost six months! I'm too scared to because what if he doesn't feel the same? Oh my goodness!"

"Calm down, Hanny." Young Ro says, patting Hana's shoulder. "What did you get the promise ring for? Isn't that a sign of love?"

"I guess but... That's more for the promise that I make to him! I want to give him an actual confession! Does that make sense?" Hana asks when tilting her head.

"Hanny. No matter what happens, I'm sure that Soo-ho feels the same way that you do... Maybe he's scared of saying it too."

"Huh?!" Hana's eyes widened. "He's not scared of anything!"

"He's scared of you picking butterscotch candy over him." Young Ro says and giggles.

"I would never!" Hana says, shaking her head.

"What about that one time that he called and you were eating my grandma's butterscotch cake?"

"I-I couldn't leave it unfinished! Besides Teddy took the call for me!"

"And she interrogated him about your relationship the whole time."

"Whose side are you on here? Look I made it up to him anyway..." Hana blushes recalling him having her to come to his place. "Roro... I don't think I should have come to you for advice. You haven't even confessed your undying love to Hee Tae yet." She teases.

"Hanny!" Young Ro smacks her twin's arm and blushes.

The twins turn around to find Soo-ho looking at them with a raised eyebrow.

Hana gasps. "Soosoo! How... How much did you hear? Did you hear?"

"Hmm... Something about Young Ro's undying love for-"

"I'm leaving!" Young Ro blushes and pushes Hana into Soo-ho's arms. "Take her! I'm sick of her!"

"Hey! How can you be sick of me?! We're twins!" Hana yells and sticks her tongue out at a running Young Ro.

He laughs at his girl's antics and holds her hand. "Now that I have you all to myself, ."

"Where are we going?" She asks with a smile.

"Since you took me bowling our last date, we're going to go see that movie you've been wanting to see." He answers, smiling back at her.

"Really?" She squeals as he nods.

"...Then we'll head back to my place." He whispers into her ear making her gasp and step back from him.

"Wh... You... Soosoo!" She looks away from him blushing and he laughs.