more on sxcp

Since I wasn't very detailed, I would like to make a better, more detailed chapter on sxcp.

Sxcp is an account claiming to be made up of certain CrPs and proxies. They "give out" information out of "generosity", claiming that since they're the real CrPs, they know and can debunk theories and beliefs.

So, let me tell you why this is fake. I know a lot of people, for some reason, believe what the book says.

1. This is a site primarily used for writing fanfiction and other random books, and is not a platform often used for CrP research. If they wanted to go online to give out information, they'd go on a more known site. From the tone the book is written in, they want to be known.

2. In one chapter of the book, "wolf" claims to have been with the group for 7 years, yet later in the book says that he's been with them, watching researchers, for over a decade.

3. They have an Instagram account, where they've done "face reveals". The CrPs and proxies are stealthy, and wouldn't want someone to know exactly what they look like. Letting people know what they look like could get them in trouble with the police.

4. These face reveals also look nothing like what the CrPs/proxy's have been described by everyone else, and look more like emo kids wishing they could be CrPs and proxies.

That's all for now, though I'm sure I might add more later. Goodnight.