please share your experiences

This is just a short chapter, nothing on any experiences lately from my side, however I did want to talk about something, and that is the lack of people who want to share their experiences.

Of course, you can always choose not to, but I'm talking about the people who feel that if they share their experiences, they'll be ridiculed or they'll be swarmed with people calling them a liar, and their experiences fake.

If you're one of those people, who feel that if they share their experiences or happenings that they'll be attacked for it, there are others like you who will believe you, who will try to help you, and if you need someone to talk to, we're always here and open to chat, me included.

That being said, if you feel comfortable with it, please share your experiences! It can help me and others figure out what kind of people the CrPs go after, patterns (if they have any), and just information in general that can help us hopefully keep it from happening to others.

Remember, you're all loved and we're here for you, no matter what others say, and we'll be happy to hear about anything that has been happening to you.

That's all for now, goodnight, and be safe.