urban legends

This won't have a lot, just some of the more popular urban legends.

Wendigos:

A wendigo is a spirit or creature that originates from the folklore of the first nations that were based around the east Coast forests of Canada, the great plains of the United States, and the great lakes of Canada and tbe United States. The wendigo is said to be a malevolent spirit, usually depicted as a human-like creature. They are known for invoking feelings of hunger and insatiable greed, as well as the desire to cannibalize other humans and the feeling of needing to commit murder. In some places, wendigos are described as large humanoids with hearts of ice, a foul smell and sudden unreasonable cold spells. They are said to be created from cannibalistic humans.

Skinwalkers:

A skinwalker, according to Navajo cultures, is a type of harmful witch with the power to turn into or possess animals to disguise themselves. It's said that speaking the name will allow them to come after you. They are often found hiding as animals such as coyotes. These creatures are created when a shaman becomes corrupt.

The chupacabra:

The first reported sightings of the chupacabra was in Puerto Rico in 1995. The name means "goat sucker", stemming from the creatures love of killing and drinking the blood of livestock, including goats. They are often said to look dog-like, while some think they look more reptilian. Sightings say they're about the size of a small dog with a ridge of spikes starting at the base of their necks to their tails. They have been seen as far north as Maine, as far south as Chile, and even in Russia and the Philippines.

The mothman:

The mothman I'd a humanoid creature that was apparently first seen at point pleasant from November 15, 1966, to December 15, 1967. The mothman, also known as the bird man, was seen stop the silver bridge, which later collapsed and left 46 people dead. It is described as a large flying man with ten foot wings and glowing red eyes.

That's all for now, goodnight.