39. The Truth

Ren had just given me one of the best orgasms of my life. There have been times when I have had oral sex with people, but none of them have ever made me feel this way.

"How much experience do you have? How often have you done that?" I sigh deeply, wrapping my arms around Ren's waist.

"Are you sure you want to know?" From beneath me, his chest vibrated.

"No." I shrugged, and he paused for a moment before responding.

"Zero." He stated. I'm not going to believe that bullshit. I unlatched myself to look him in the eyes.

"Liar." I look into his eyes to see if he's telling the truth.

"It's true. I'd never had oral sex before." My accusation was met with a smile from him.

"But you received it, right?" I raised a brow. He has undoubtedly received.

"No." I widen my eyes in surprise as he shakes his head.

"Every day, I discover something new about you," I smirk and use my finger to trace one of his tattoos on his chest.

"Yeah, I suppose." He laughs.

"May I ask why not?" I swallowed and cleared my throat.

"It's just... it feels a little personal to me. Intimate." He clarifies, and it makes sense.

"Oh. Yes, I see." I state my case.

"And how about you?" He wonders aloud.

"Are you sure you want to know?" I exhale a sigh.

"No. So please don't tell me that, the mood is perfect right now." I laugh as he says this.

"I want you to know that I would never do that to anyone else except you." After a few seconds of silence, he whispers.

"Really?" I raised my head to look at him once more.

"Yes. Kimora, you're the only one I want." He looks at me with a solemn expression on his face.

I sigh and tell him what's on my mind.

"I have to tell you something, Ren."

He said calmly, "Tell me."

"I broke up with Danny," I say, and his eyes widen in surprise.

"You did?" His lips tremble.

"Yes. After... you left."

"Was it because of what I did?"

"No, I... I just got tired of pretending for him." There was a brief pause before I continued.

"Did you explain why?"

"No, I didn't."

Ren raised his head so that our gazes could meet. He cupped my cheek in his hand and leaned in to kiss me without saying anything.

He drew back just enough to look me in the eyes.

"What are you thinking?" I inquired, switching back and forth between his grey eyes.

"Date me, Kimora." With a serious expression, he tucks a curl behind my ear and says. Nonetheless, this command made my heart skip a beat.

"What if I don't want to?" I made a joke.

"I'll keep asking you until you cave." He laughed.

"Wow, Ren. You really didn't waste any time." In disbelief, I shook my head.

"In this situation, should I be happy or sad?"

"Any normal person would be guilty," I say, and his face falls slightly.