42. Love

MATURE CONTENT WARNING!!!

Waiting for this, I sighed deeply into his mouth. He snatched my cheeks in between his hands, releasing the tension that had previously existed.

When he picked me up, I instinctively wrapped my thighs around his ribcage while sensually massaging my ass. He hauled me over to the empty bed and sat down.

My lips form a trail from his jawline to his neck. I started rocking back and forth on top of him, making him groan appreciatively at my movements. He slid his hand up my dress and gripped my ass through my underwear.

I pressed harder, and his arm wrapped around my waist, pushing my hips down until I felt his erection beneath me.

He jerked his hips up, causing his bulge to protrude further into the apex of my thighs as if he wanted me to feel how hard he was for me. I groaned at the sensation of him rubbing up against me in this way. My panties were already soaked at this point. We were only dressed, but I was already on edge.

I guess he felt the same way because he flipped us over and positioned himself on top of me.

He lifted himself to remove his shirt, breaking our kiss. I stayed on my back and let him take my shoes off. When he kissed my bare feet, he made me blush.

Ren quickly lifted the dress to my belly button, exposing the bottom half of my body, as if we were running out of time. He kissed my stomach with small, warm kisses, making my entire body feel very hot.

"You looked amazing in this, by the way." He said against my skin.

He crept lower until his lips were just above my underwear line, at which point I let out a small whimper, anticipating to feel his lips on me again.

REN'S POV:

Every time I show affection, I enjoy watching her body tense up. That look she gives me when I'm doing whatever I want with her is enough to entice me to come.

I'm not sure why I waited so long to tell her I'm in love with her. I was always absolutely sure of it.

Never in a million years would I have imagined myself submitting to this woman. Kimora's power over me was as undeniable as my attraction for her. It's hypnotic. She is both my drug and my medicine. She has the ability to completely ruin me as quickly as she can make everything better.

I inhaled deeply as I slowly removed her underwear. I'll never be able to get used to her. She is captivating in every way. I began gingerly kissing her inner thighs up to her arousal, noticing how she sucked her stomach in due to the tension.

She gave me a tasteful moan, which made me grip my already hardened crotch even tighter.

I loved seeing her like this, and I wanted to please her.

My tongue movements were deliberate, ensuring that I hit the sensitive spots. Kimora gripped my hair with her fingers, pushing my mouth deeper inside of her.

"You're going to make me come," She begged.

I detached myself, then arose gradually and parted her legs with my body in between.

"I don't want you to come yet." I unbuttoned my pants and pushed my hair back out of my face.

My pants had fallen. She desperately removed the rest of her dress, exposing her naked body to me.

My heart was racing and the anticipation in my underwear kept growing as I kept my gaze fixed on her body.

Everything about her is perfect.