46: The Ending

8 Months Later:

What would I say about my junior year of college?

So, I made some new friends. The sweetest people. Most of them, at least. Then I met my love.

I never imagined that words like love could come out of my mouth, but they have.

Eight months have passed since everyone discovered the truth about everything. Ren was broken for a while, but he eventually recovered. Danny hasn't communicated with either me or Ren nor with Naomi or Clara. He even requested that his roommate be changed by the school board.

Danny is the one thing we miss the most.

Naomi and I remain friendly, but something is still missing. I know she can't see me the same way she used to.

I repeatedly attacked myself for what had taken place. Ren and I were so caught up in how we felt about each other that we forgot about how everyone else felt.

Ren gave some of the money we won for our art to his family and decided to use the rest to open an art studio. I encouraged him to do so because his art was incredible.

Me, I haven't spent my money yet, but I know what I'll do with it. I wanted to go to an amusement park because it was summer. But I'd like to do it with some friends. I know everyone is distant now, but I believe we all need closure. We all need a new beginning.

First, I'll begin with Danny. Naomi and Gabriel have agreed to assist me in luring Danny in so that he and Ren can reconcile. After that, it will be my turn to make amends.

REN'S POV:

"What are you doing, Naomi? Remove your hands from my face." I expressed my displeasure. Naomi and Kimora have been acting strangely all week, and I'm not sure what's going on. Every day, they laugh and giggle as if they're up to no good. It makes me nervous.

"No way, I'm not giving up until you see my surprise." Naomi laughed as she continued to cover my eyes with her hands. If I wasn't afraid she'd poke my eyes out, I'd try to move.

"Why are you so cheerful? What exactly is it?" I laughed.

"What's the matter with you being so impatient?" She said this before pushing me into what appeared to be a room.

"And then... surprise!" When she let go, I was greeted at a table by an old best friend.

Danny turned around, and his face fell when he saw me. I can't get over how he's looking at me right now. He looks at me with contempt. And... rage.

"Naomi, what is this? You stressed that you had something to tell me. Not... Him." He said it with a sour tone.

"So, I lied. And you're not getting out of here until something happens." She informed him.

"You can't force it, Naomi." I tried to say something, but she had already exited the room and shut the door. I followed her, only to discover that the door had been locked, trapping Danny and me.

"Shit. It's... locked." I sigh.

KIMORA'S POV:

"What happened? Are they in there?" I asked Naomi when she returned to our dorm.

"The mission is complete." She gave a wink.

"Yes!" I exclaimed as I hugged her.

This is going to be successful. It has to be.

"But Ki, why do you care so much about them making amends?" She questioned.

"Because I miss the way things used to be. Everyone was happy and... united. I'd like for it to be like that again." Sincerely, I say.