37. Acting On Impulse

REN'S POV:

My friends seemed to have enjoyed my cooking a lot more than I thought they would. Naomi asked for seconds, even thirds. Kimora wanted more but was too afraid to ask. Or maybe it was because she couldn't move because of Danny's tight grip he had on her waist. Every couple had a bench to sit on, and Gabriel and I sat on the two separate chairs.

I mean, he's never been this clingy before, so I'm pretty sure she felt uncomfortable.

It's probably because of his guilt. He hasn't spoken to her since he confessed, saying he cheated. I don't know. He seems tense around her. Ah, I didn't want to think too much about it. Today's his birthday.

After eating dinner, the group begged me to smug some drinks from the restaurant's bar. I wanted to get pretty wasted too, so why not? I couldn't sit there for a couple of hours watching Danny and Kimora cuddled together sober.

"Well you guys, since we're all pretty wasted right now, I think we should play a game." Naomi started.

"What game?" Ciara eagerly asked.

"Hm.." Naomi tapped her chin as if she were thinking.

"Oh! I got it! How about truth or dare?" She slurred and clasped her hands together like a kid.

"That's lame." I scoffed.

"Oh hush Ren, we've got nothing else to do." She swatted me away with her hand. I rolled my eyes and took another sip of my drink.

"All right, so... who's going first?"Kimora finally said something. She barely said a word all night. But she appears a little intoxicated and eager to play the game as well.

"Ren." Naomi turned towards me.

"Truth." I sigh.

"Why are you such an asshole?" She joked, and the rest of the group laughed.

"What makes you such a jerk?"I join in their laughter.

"Do another Ren!" Danny begged.

"Okay, okay. Only because you're the birthday boy. Dare this time." I gave in.

"I dare you to sing in front of everyone." Naomi dared me.

"What? No." I blushed in embarrassment.

"Come on!" Everyone said in sync.

I cleared my throat before hesitantly getting up. I teasingly screamed at the top of my lungs one of my favorite songs. They cover their ears in amusement, making me yell even louder.

"Okay! Enough!" Naomi laughs at my awful singing.

"Do me this time!" Gabriel raised his hand after our drunken laughter died.

"Okay, Gabe. Truth or dare?"

"Hm... Dare." He said in a daring tone.

"I dare you to do the first thing that pops up in your head," Ciara said.

He waited for a second, as if he were thinking about what he'd do, and then sprung out of his seat, wobbling a bit before steadying himself. My hand hovered over my mouth in embarrassment, because I don't think I could refrain from laughing. He turned around so that his back was facing the group and gripped the edge of his shorts, mooning us, making sure we saw everything he had to offer.

We all groaned and laughed in disgust, and Kimora looked as if she was used to it.

"Who's next?" Naomi said once he sat back down.

"I'll go." My eyes cut to Kimora, who had adjusted herself from slouching under Danny.

"Truth or dare?" Naomi raised an eyebrow.