23.5 Ren's Guilty Pleasure

MATURE CONTENT WARNING!!!

RENS POV:

I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I can't get her out of my head. My thoughts. My... feelings. Those feelings about Kimora are affecting not only my thoughts but my body.

My thoughts go back to a few minutes ago.

When she was on top of me, I was on top of her, and she tauntedly threaded her fingers through my hair... I got the hardest I'd ever gotten in my life.

Now I'm sitting in my room with a hardened bulge, debating whether or not to let this frustration out.

Nobody will ever know.

It's my sinful pleasure.

My hand pauses for a beat before palming my crotch. Part of me feels terrible for doing this, but my dick longed to be touched. I close my eyes slowly before rubbing that area gently.

I picture her.

I imagine her because I couldn't do it alone.

I visualize my hand being her hand, sensually grazing over my hardened groin. She looks at me with her bright, wide eyes. She gazes at me through her thick lashes like she always does. Except this time, I imagined her wanting me. Her plump lips are parted, and her brows are raised slightly in surprise at how I feel under her touch.

Yes, this is for you.

I grab the edge of my sweatpants and pull them down, but only to my upper thighs, just exposing my boxers. I inhale through my teeth as I slide my hand down my chest and into my underwear, gripping my pulsing length. I wince as it twitches under my touch, longing for this sensation as much as I do.

"Kimora," I half-moaned, half-whispered her lovely name. I like how she makes me feel. I never wanted it to be over. I wish I could tell her these things.

Part of me hates that she isn't mine. That she doesn't realize how insane I'd go for her. That's why it has to be kept a secret.

I slowly pump myself a few times as I consider what might have happened if I hadn't left her room tonight. What would happen if she and Danny didn't happen?

If only I could be yours, Kimora.

I can make you feel a lot better than he can.

All of my pain and frustration have gone to my throbbing arousal, and I'm not going to stop until I've gotten it all out.

I remember how her lips felt. How warm and nice they felt on mine. How sweet she smelled as I kissed her neck. How great we'd go together.

I stroke more quickly.

What would have happened if we had not stopped?

I wish she could see me. See how desperate I am for her. How needy. I'd give anything to hear her call out my name again. Just once, and that's all I need.

Fuck-

I grip the covers with one hand as I feel myself coming close.

Kimora, would you still want me if you saw me like this? Touching myself... while thinking the dirtiest things about you?

"Shit," I curse, and slow down to try to make my simulation last longer.

I cling to the knowledge that once I come, these feelings about her will not go away. Regardless of how hard I try.

I've always felt this way about her, and the worst part is that I can't change it.

As I give myself one last stroke, I groan at the sensation that my strongest orgasm has provided. My legs twitch repeatedly, and I sit there trying to regain control of my breathing.

I'm fucked.