12

March 2nd, 2020

J'ai vue tes photos, tu es tres belle :-) I don't think I could ever get enough of you my little chocolate drop <3

I smile at Randy's message. What a cute nickname ! We've talked a lot over the phone the past days and we actually have much more in common than I thought. It's really like I already met him in another life. The connection I have with him is different than the one I share with Jermaine. With Randal it feels more authentic somehow. He has flaws and its weird but... I like that. He seems more like a human being. But of course I like Jay. It's just different.

March 3rd, 2020

So to answer your question about how to get me worked up, well hmmm I'm a virgin so I can't really say "I like this or that" before I never did the thing you know ?? But I would need to feel loved, safe and relaxed. And I'm only allowing myself to be this vulnerable because it's you ahah.

But you make me feel so good it's like you're filling a void in my heart that I didn't know I had. You're just so sweet and idk it's crazy lol. That's really the effect you have on me, the love and affection that you're showing makes me smile on the daily :-)

+ 2 attachments

March 4th, 2020

Well before I get into this msg too far, I do want to say thank you babe. I asked you to open up and allow yourself to be vulnerable with me and you did that and more :-) Me now knowing you're a virgin just makes you being my girlfriend that much more of a pleasure. I do remember what your ideal age is for marriage and kids and being that you're already 19, well this topic is going to come up more in our future :-)

I'm glad that I'm having such a profound impact on you, your heart and just being able to fill such voids. It's crazy how I stare at your pictures and just daydream about our first encounter. I'm falling for you more and more everyday and I can get use to this. I think about you each night before I go to sleep and you're the first thing on my mind when I wake up...

I'm already thinking of our future late nights when our bodies will for sure end up being intertwined... Listen to this song from LSG "My body", it's fitted for the moment :-) I love those pictures you sent me and how you got those lips poked out, you're so sexy... My mind sure wonders on all the possibilities... And without trying to be too nasty, it looks like something is pierced :-)

Have a nice day babe, I'll be thinking of you ALL DAY :-)

Holy shit I didn't mean to send this picture. It's more explicit than what I thought, my tits were hard when I took it so you can see the prints through my top. Lol anyways who cares. But the song is something else damn it's getting hot here.

I like this song sooo much ahah, it makes me- anyways lol it makes me think of all the things that can be done while playing it... And about the picture hmm I didn't know it was that clear but yeah something is pierced and waiting for you :-) but now I'm just imagining your voice...

March 5th, 2020

I'm glad that you like the song and how it makes you kind of excited... And I knew my eyes didn't deceive me :-) I can't wait to get there, I can just imagine how sexy your body looks in some Victoria Secret, I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty worked up just thinking about it lol.

I got a question though, do you have any type of fantasy ? Like things you would like to try ? Also being that you're a virgin, when it comes to sexual pleasure, have you ever handled and satisfied the urge yourself ? I know I will have you in my dreams tonight babe being that you've been that one constant on my mind... I'm all yours :-)

Well I guess I'd like to try everything and anything lol but I do want the moment to be sensual with kisses, cuddles and whispers... That's really how I imagine my first time. And for your information I do handle the urge myself :-)

March 7th, 2020

I can't wait to give you everything you want... I do want our first time to be very passionate, where I take my time with a little foreplay, I'm talking about a whole lot of kisses planted on those sexy lips of yours. Then I'll trail down to your neck and kiss you there briefly before spending some time on those cute breast and with them being pierced I would let my tongue drag along the barbells slowly while I watch you get aroused and witness your nipples perk up at attention. Damn I want you so bad. Then I'll attend to the other set of lips that I know would send a chill up your spine when I suck on your little love button and place you in a stage of euphoria. The whispers I want to hear is "baby don't stop it fels so good" as I continue to please you by slowly sliding my finger into your tight opening. Then I have your legs propped on my shoulders as I now just completely enjoy the sweet taste of you. Your moans get louder as you climax and I want to hear "baby I love you" then I'll lay on my back for you to return the favor :-) I need to hear your voice and the thought of you pleasuring yourself is amazing. What do you think about me joining one of your sessions ? I want to hear you get off and enjoy your orgasm, I also want to participate and have me guide you to an orgasm :-) And we'll see about my teaching skills :-) And we'll see how good you follow directions and how quick you catch on :-)

Holy fucking shit. The truth is this gets me so damn wet. American guys are the wildest men on earth ! OMG. I bite my lip out of nervosity as I read the message again and again. I feel myself growing aroused and my hand slowly reaches my panties. This type of message just reminds me how hard it is to wait for sex. I want my ass slapped so bad aaaahhg. I need me some D right the fuck now.