33

March 13th, 2022

I don't know if I said that already but I'll say it often : there is no hardest situation than your significant other being in the hole. You basically know nothing. You get zero news. Like Randy could be dead right now and I wouldn't even know. What if he got hurt ? I know he needs my messages more than ever but it's hard for me not to get answers. What if they don't give my messages to him ? I know they print them. What if they just decide not to do so ? I'm so nervous.

March 25th, 2022

Randyyy hellooow it's meee again (I just sent the next chapter but idk which message you'll get first)
Anyway is it weird that now I'd like to bite you. idk what's wrong with me ? And I've played our first encounter a million times in my mind. And I obviously cry every time. When I go to bed I always imagine your arms around me and it makes me feel good. I might be dangerously in love with you papi.

Hmmm I got my hair done *again* as you can see :-)) and I think I've finally made my choice about my tattoo, I want to do it before summer so yeah I'm ready to be a tattooed black woman

Buut I'm going to stop here because I'm super tired right now. Like if you're reading this it's currently 2 am in France. And I woke at 5 am last day. I need a vacation ahah. Oh before I forget, do I send too much messages ? Lol I mean idk I don't want to like "overflow" your inbox so just let me know !!

Stay safe papii
<3

March 31st, 2022

This date is very particular to me lol. I love that me and Randy are in good terms but I can't help remember his goodbye text two years ago. It's kinda funny when you think of it. It's funny how things change. Two years ago, we were saying our goodbyes. Today I just can't picture my life without this man.

As I play piano, my phone indicates a new notification. I smile without even thinking.

wassup love I'm bac out the hole so we finna be lit,

we have to build wealth together, because it'll make loving each other soo easy. we have to grow and sustain currency so we can have all of our deepest desires! I desire you the most tho! I just want more for us and I kno we like minded.

I want to do some freaky shit to you, I'm talkin wild animal passionate sex, its all I think about. you said in an email you wrote while I was in the hole that you were thinking about moving to another country well I don't think you'll have a better landing spot than America. plus you'll have me and together we can conquer the world. it has to start here tho because theres so much to gain while being here(prison) my savings account can be our bank account and manage a expand our wealth. yfm ?  what's mines is yours.

I need you to look up an artist song : "no more parties" by lil timm.
send me 30 seconds video grams of the video. you'll have to pull it up on YouTube on a computer then record it with the camera on your phone.
that's my lil cousin, send me the latest video he dropped too and share his video on your social media account so he can have international fan base!!

I still havent received no sexy photos of you so please send some so I can play wit my dick looking at you ;P, you so sexy bae I just wanna beat that lil pussy up but first ima make love to it <3

The last sentence... So extra omg I love this man. But when Randy gets out of the hole, it's a different feeling. I feel protected again. I feel safe again. I feel close to him again. Best feeling ever.

April 3rd, 2022

Holà papichulo I missed you so much, it's crazy how only one message from you brightens my day !!

So first, I know about him well I didn't know he was your cousin but I knew y'all were somehow relatives because I kinda stalk your social media :-))) just to get to know your people you know ?? So when I'll meet them I'll know who I'm talking to. But I can't send you video grams papi, it says you don't have access to a kiosk so the whole process is unavailable on my side. I guess I'll check until it finally works

Also I know that money will make everything easier for us, I'm glad you agree with the idea !! But you gon have to explain to me what's your plan exactly ?? And also what does "last two years of my bid" mean, like what is a bid ? That's a lot of questions but I just need to understand how you picture things :-)

This being said, every time you talk about doing some "freaky shit" to me, I automatically blush aaahah that makes me so nervous lol. But I think you already know how slow and passionate I want things to be :-))

Oh and before I forget, I'll be working at the office this week so you can call after 10 am your time. it changes again because we switch to summer/winter time every six months. Idk if it's the same in the US ?? But yeah 10 am your time is 5 pm mine from now on :-)

Have a nice week and take care of yourself love
<3

April 5th, 2022

wassup bae, did you set up the cash app account yet??

I need to hear your voice again but our schedule's don't correlate that well, I thought my switch in time was 11:30 am but its 10:30 so I'll still get the opportunity to call for the last 30 mins. if I wasn't on this program I'd be out my cell from 2:30 p.m till 9:20 but I gotta work up to that I guess.

I need you to send me some money so I can order me some new shoes and buys some canteen(food & hygiene) items..
send me some pics of you in lingerie too, i need to see more of you body & skin! I'm infatuated by it/you!!!

LOVE, DADDY

April 6th, 2022

Holaaaa papi

I can't create an account because cashapp is only available in the US and UK :-// so I'll let you figure something out :-))

Now what is this program you're talking about ? Oh for your info I'll be working from home for the rest of the week so you can call anytime !! Also, videos now work on my side so I'll send you what you asked for, just not right now because I'm super busy :-)) and same thing for the money, I'll send something asap, can you confirm whether it's through "send money" or "fund media" pleaseeee

This being said, I hope you'll get that pic lol that was one of those I sent I don't remember when. I'm getting tired of jpay sensitive ass ahah

Stay safeee papitoo
Love you

But like for real. I don't understand why they reject naked pictures. If I send that shit, well that means I want my nigga to receive it. Like damn.

April 7th, 2022

wassup bae, i most definitely got that pic you just sent and you look so delicious ;p
i just wanna taste you.. send me more like that from all angles tho, i want your legs spread, i wanna see backshots i wanna see all that. jpay dont really trip about pictures with lingerie it's just when it's full nude but it's a way to go about that as well as i told u before.
but try venmo, or paypal, since the cash app didnt work.
but when you send me the money send it through send money not fund media.

i love you tho, send me those videograms asap please and ima call you later today