29

January 10th, 2022

wassup love,
I truly appreciate your honesty, and your perspective on everything i wrote in the last email. we now have a line of understanding so we can truly build in a positive direction. I really believe you want this as much as in do now and I apologize for questioning your loyalty. I've just been emotionally scared and I can't take no more heartache. I love everything you stand for and I want you to be my one and only, I don't want to have to be reliant on different women for different sources of support, I want you to be everything need and more and I feel like now we understand each other better so there's nowhere to go but up from here. Im really about to start investing all of my time and energy into you. I truly feel like I've stumbled upon a diamond in you and I want to support all of your dreams and ambitions and I want you to support mine. I want to be able to trust you with all of my possessions and not fear that you'd run off and desert me with everything I want to build. I have real trust and abandonment issues because my past. the ones I loved the most were the ones who hurt me the most.

I want you to be my queen and I believe everything I do is for the benefit of us, I don't want you to ever question my intentions because your mine and I want you to prosper as much as I do, I wants us to be more successful and richer than JayZ & Beyonce. and I know we can attain those heights. 

but as far as the phone sex and sexual conversations you don't have to worry about all of our convos to be based solely on that because that's not what's most important to me at all! I just wanted to make sure you were really serious about us and I felt like that would be a sign of progress in our relationship and I just wanted to know that our relationship was headed in a serious direction. because we've literally put real energy and precious time into this. Im not into wasting time and indulging in insignificant affairs so if you didn't see a future in us then what would be the point in all of this?? you know? like after I got released from prison and I never heard from you again I'd be like "what's was the point in talking for several years"? you feel me? so we just had to draw that line of understanding.

but I do want to read your book and I want to read that like sexy email you wanted to send me that's in your drafts and i cant wait to see them sexy photos of you.

I'll end this here for now but just kno I want you and your officially bae now<3
until next time,
DADDY

This man is so extra omggg. And so cute also. Trust issues can really hurt and lead to arguments in a relationship so I'm glad he feels comfortable enough to talk about how he feels. Randy really is a complex man. He got betrayed and left behind so I perfectely understand that he needs reassurance. I do too. I'm just happy I can help him feel loved and important.

January 13th, 2022

(this is a long ass message)

I remember when you first told me your personality would be a lot to handle and omg it wasn't a lie huuh !! Like it's a real rollercoaster with you ahah

First I know you're in a healing process about your trust and abandonment issues (just like me but then again you've decided to be like me :-) but I am not nor ever will be your enemy so I don't want you to feel like you have to "make sure" of things with me. We are a team. If you ever feel like something is wrong or whatever, just ask me love

Other than that, I cut my hair ahhahaha yes & I tied them in brown ??? And I plan on getting like 2 or 3 new piercings on my ears soon. What else hmmm yes I'm learning how to create a website!! Then I'll create my own to publish my books :-)

~~~ now my little story

(NB : I sent the next story to Randy but I won't put it in italics for your reading comfort. enjoy boo!)

The clock indicated 11:32 pm when Randy walked in his place. After a tiring day at the studio and a couple of meetings with potential managers, he was now ready to enjoy some off time. As he passed by the kitchen, a little note caught his attention.

"Love you."

He smiled at his girlfriend handwriting. Reaching the bathroom, Randy took off his clothes then showered. Around twenty minutes later, he went to the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

" Hello sexy boy" a feminine voice surprised him.

He turned around to see his girlfriend. Without even thinking, a big smile crossed his face as he was admiring her sexy black lace lingerie.

"You're beautiful." He hugged Wendy's small figure. "Why didn't you call ?"

"I got the key." She shrugged. "But I'm here for a reason."

"Alright tell me."

She frowned then chuckled, "You don't know huh ? How was you day papi ?"

"Normal. It doesn't explain why you're here lil mama." He squeezed her ass cheeks.

Wendy remained silent for a few seconds before a ringtone broke the silence.

"Happy birthday baby." She pecked his lips a few times. "I love you."

Randy grinned at her. They shared an everlasting hug followed by a deep kiss. Wendy's hand lingered on Randy's chest then stopped on the white towel, which slowly fell on the floor.

Losing no time, he carried his girl up to the bed while kissing her neck. His fingers slid towards her private parts as they were bitting each other's lips.

"What do you want for your special day ?" She smirked.

"I want to hear you scream my name."

He slid his fingers inside the tight wet opening, causing his girl to moan. Playing with that other set of lips, he didn't take his eyes off Wendy's face.

"You're so cute." He chuckled.

"Hmm..."

"I can't hear you." He continued to mock her. "Where's your sassy ass now ?"

"Fuck !" She blurted out. "Baby it feels so good..."

She squirmed with pleasure when he used his tongue to stimulate her love button. After a few seconds, Randy removed the rest of her lace lingerie and smiled.

"You the boss huh ?"

"Stop playing." She tried to catch her breath.

"Stop playing." He imitated her girly voice.

Randy's body slowly covered Wendy's. They took the time to admire their features like they had never seen each other's face before. She grew aroused as her partner's member was getting hard. Her cheeks warmed up at the same time.

"I love when you blush." He just said.

His lips met hers again. This kiss was much longer and deeper than the first they had exchanged. It made them realize how far they had come. The first message. The first conversation. The first argument. Everything they had been through made sense now.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked through his eyes. He reassured her with a slight kiss on the forehead. He then slowly inserted himself in her. She briefly closed her eyes and stroked his back with her long nails.

"You're okay ?" He whispered.

"Yeah."

"Tell me whenever you want me to sto-"

"I want to feel you deeper." She managed to say in a moan.

Randy started to go back and forth in. Every stroke was sending his girl to a higher level. Strokes got deeper and faster as she asked, and soon the room got overwhelmed by her screams.

"Yes daddy ! Yes !"

Shortly after, he slowed the pace to make sure she would feel every inch of him. How nasty...

"I hate you." She mumbled.

She obviously didn't mean that but her boyfriend's instrument dancing in her made her lose sense.

Tap, tap, tap. The sound of his family jewels clapping against her butt had replaced the loud moans. Every time she felt close to the peak, he would adjust his posture to avoid her climax.

"I can't take it Randy..." She was out of breath. "It's so big."

They made eye-contact for a second, which was enough time for their lips to meet again.

"I'm gonna cum." She pressed his arms.

Her walls contracted as she was just about to cum. He slowed the pace and matched his moves to hers to make sure they would climax at the same moment.

"Baby I'm coming."

"I'm coming with you."

He buried his head in her neck as they both reached cloud nine. Their breath slowed down to eventually go back to normal. He pulled himself out and exhaled. She just let her weak body laying on the bed as her legs were still shaking.

"Damn." She broke the silence. "I'ma need a pregnancy test."

He chuckled, "If it happens it happens."

"Huh uh." She shook her head and turned over to face him. "I'm not ready to share you with a mini you yet. I want you all to myself. But for real I already feel something in my belly."

"Babe it's just pain." He laughed.

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever. But I want some more..."

He smiled, "Come here."

~~~ the end :-)