30

January 26th, 2022

damnnnn baee, you look like a whole snacc!!! yummmm<3 I can't wait to devour you ;P
that picture soo sexy I want more, I'm addicted now!! I want to see you standing up, I want to see them lil chocolate bunzz!!! lbs

and when you ready to let me see them titties and pussy uncovered. you have to make a photo collage and put a lil box off at the bottom left or right hand corner so it gets through but the lingerie pics will come through as long as there's no nipples or pussy exposed. but I want to see those piercings;) <3

you wifey, we don't need no certificate we spiritually married.I want you in the worst way and you give me something to look forward too.I appreciate you for that. I really love you and I can't wait to shower you with love and affection.

Daddy

January 27th, 2022

Hello youu, I'll send money as soon as I get paid which is next week. And for your information, your song is due for Valentine's Day ;-) Thanks and have a beautiful day love

January 28th, 2022

ight fasho, yo songs gon be completed by 2-14-22, I think that shit a be cute asl. lbs.
how you been doing tho love? how's work been? you still working from home or you back on office time?

have you ever heard of a Congolese artist name koffi olomite i heard he well known in your neck of the woods and speak that shit that make the pulse in Congo women pussy skip a beat? true or nah??? listen to this song: l'heure asonn'e.
<3 ;)

I want to know your loyalty fr because I want to take a leap with you that I'm scared of but at the same time I've been anxiously waiting. I want you to start building our empire. I genuinely meant when I said I wanted to surmount jayZ & Beyonce's combined & individual achievements. I want to start launching our businesses together.

I want to build with you, I want to be able to trust you with everything I own and not have to worry about you running away and deserting me with all of our accomplishments because your mad at me. I want us to be able to get through anything together. I want to know that you are as invested in us as I am. I want you to believe in me and invest in me when I propose a plan for us to get ahead and achieve more. I want a ride or die, I need emotional and financial support. I need you to be my everything because I'm tired of being let down and abandoned and left heart broken.

January 28th, 2022

Do you realize I'm what you prayed the sky for and you constantly question the authenticity of the amazing gift you received ? (Yes this is a Leo moment and yes I am the gift you received). But for real papi I'm not nor ever will be your enemy. I know trust is something hard to build and give so I'm fine with reassuring you like a little baby every day if that's what you need my little Randy :-) But just know I create content as well so I know what it takes to produce something from A to Z, meaning I respect you also as an artist and a creator of content and stealing content / plagiarism is not what I do. Well especially since I can't wait for you to be rich to spend your money ahah

Now I can understand everything you say about Jay Z and Bey but I want them to dim in our vision so Wen and Randy can blossom.Now about my books yes I'm already thinking of how to get them published and what I'm going to do is create my own platform, a website, so I can have my one space and feel free to share my thoughts and work. And for you information I just started writing a new story and you're one of the main characters :-)) (and no I won't give you more info fatass)

All of this being said, it's honestly SO cute that you're telling me about Koffi ahah. So yes I know Koffi Olomide, he's one of the best musicians in Africa (Congo). It's funny because I was listening to his music just yesterday ahah. And yees I know the song " l'heure a sonné " (the time has come), who is Congolesing you over there ???

I hope I've reassured you :-)) And I'm willing to help you/provide support as much as I can but to be honest with you, well I've been thinking of telling you about this because it's not something easy to say and idk how you would deal with that info. I've been depressed for a long time now, I tried to seek help for months but it's so complicated to find the right psychologist and also it's expensive so I've abandoned the idea but I know I need help. I don't want to scare you at all but I do have suicidal thoughts at times but I never tried to like hurt myself you know it's just the thought of "what if". But I promise I try to stay positive :-) Just know it really takes me a LOT to say that, nobody knows about this but I want to lean on you.

Take care love <3

I can't wait for him to tell me more about what got him trust issues. I know he's been left behind by many people, but I don't really know what happened. Was it his mother ? Friends ? Cousins ? We'll need to have this conversation someday.

February 2nd, 2022

wassup love,
when we see another date like 2-2-22 except for all 3's we'll be together stabilized with multiple kids and a few billions up. I look forward to that date!!!

I can't wait until that visiting forms gets approved, being able to have those video visits gone be everything, On the gang ;)

February 3rd, 2022

Well well well in idk how many years from now I picture myself on a beach with a glass of expensive white wine, walking on the sand as I feel the sun of my naked body. And you're sitting on a deckchair with a glass of whatever you want and you're proudly looking at me from a distance, thinking "I made it". What a beautiful story ;-) Now kids hmm. Well as long as you give me my babies Royce and Ryan it's fine :-)

But you know I've been thinking of something and I think it's weird but whatever. Like I can't wait to smell you ?? It's normal right ? And also hug you like super tight. Oh and also I want to watch you sleep, is this creepy lol ? And I want to lick on your neck tattoo, you can add it on the list lol

Have a good day papi

<3

But for real tho, is it weird ? Like I really dream of bitting that nigga lol. I guess that's what love looks like.

February 7th, 2022

wassup bae, my lil foreign thang from another country <3
we've been on lock down again due to problems within the facility and that's the reason for the delayed response but we most definitely gon get the chance to live out our desires, you already know Ima give you those twins Royce & Ryan. That's a must! our lil babies gon be everything!!!!

but on another note, I don't think any of that lil shit you said is weird because in all honesty I wanna do some real freaky shit to you that you might think is weird. like laying you flat on your stomach while u naked and spread your ass cheeks and lick from your clit to your asshole repeatedly until you cream!! amongst other things ;)

I love you tho ma, get back at daddy ASAP

OMG. Too extra. This man is just too much. I love him tho. Too much.