35

May 25th, 2022

Randyyy I miss yooouuuu !! I'm sooo sorry for not sending messages but I was waiting on your reply after the 1st message I sent then I remembered maybe you just can't write back then I just postponed again and again ANYWAY lo siento mucho papito

So I guess it's about to be a long ass text because well I love to talk ahah.

See the pic attached ?

That's the tattoo I wanna do and I need your opinion. I wanna put it between my breasts. What do you think ? I've been hesitating because it's a snake and the christian part of me is a bit "puzzled" because of what this animal represents in that religion. It's like I'm that bitch but am I THAT bitch ??? Looool please tell me you know what I mean ahah. So yeah send me your answer through my mind thank you :-) do you think telepathy could work between us ? Are you a very very spiritual nigga my love ? Nah I'm kidding we're not using magic, I don't play with demons lol

This being said, I finally finished writing my 60 pages essay for school and I feel way better now omggg. But I hate school man I hateeee it aaahhhh. I'd like to skip to the part of my life where I'm rich. Because well what's the point of waiting you know ??

Ohhh I almost forgot. Have you seen the new virus, "monkeypox" ? There are cases in the US and UK, France, Spain, German and Italy so far. People who catch this disease have to stay at home. I saw some pics and uuugh it's disgusting it's like big spots with idk what in it. Super gross. The "funny" part is the vaccin that once was mandatory is not since like 40 years in France. And they say it's not dangerous blah blah blah but well so was miss Corona and look at us now. So idk the world is getting really fucked up. You've probably heard of gas prices ?? It's getting so fucking expensive like damn I didn't know I owned a Lambo ahaha for real tho it's balenciaga gas or something. Same goes for food and electricity, at least in France. Idk how is the situation in the US but I do know we encounter similar problems. What a time to be alive ahah. *end of the BBC news*

But anyway now I'm running out of topics so I'll stop here lol. I miss you a lot. I hope you're doing good papi. I miss your voice. I miss yoooouuuuu ohlala I've never waited so long for anything in my whole life . Like you really are my first time in many things lol. Oh btw I'll still waiting on your tshirt or whatever you'll send that smells like you :-) but there's no rush, I'm just saying.

Nooow it's really time to say goodbye lol I wish I could talk to you 24/7. You know I'll talk a looooot when I'll be with you. I can't wait to see you sleep. And to do your makeup while you sleep. I'm sure you look good with a cute pink lipstick ahaha grrrr alright pretty boy ;-)

I love you little baby
<3
PS : my new fav song is "papi's home" by drake :-)

This message might seem like a nonsense to you but this is everything for Randy and I. When he's in the hole, I always try to make him feel at home. When I talk about tattoos or the virus or other shit, it's just a way for us to keep talking. He's my therapy. And I'm his joy. It's important for us to communicate no matter the situation we face. Like. I NEED to talk to him. I NEED to send him messages. I NEED to feel close to him. It might look weird. But that's also how love looks. And I love it.

June 1st, 2022

Hellooow my little Randyyy :-) you know I've never called you Randal ?? It sounds weird lol

But anyway that was super random lol. I hope you're doing well ! I miss you sooo much. You know what I really really miss ? The way you say "hell yeah" when you talk. Like idk what happens to your voice when you say it but omg that makes me weak. Is it normal lol something I feel like I'm crazy ahah. But yea I really miss you. Do you ? Lol I mean maybe you're just over all this (me) and idk like idk what you feel right now and what goes through your mind..

I wish I could send a longer message but my inspiration has left the chat. But I'll try to make sure you get messages more often, at least from me. And well I hope you do receive everything I send.

But you know it's always love papi, take care
<3

June 3rd, 2022

wassup lil love,
you already kno when you get a delayed response like this than that either means i was in the hole or the joint went on lock down for one reason or another. wellll I was in the hole cause some envious ass niggas jumped me and pulled out like 7 of my dreads and scratched my face up like some hoes lbs, I look like scarr from lion king smh' it is wat it is tho,i m still sexy asf that's why they hate me ;)
you kno I'm tit for tat so I got my lick bacc the next day I caught up wit one of they homies and beat his ass..

on another note,
daddy miss his lil baby like a mf, no capp. I been thinking bout you the whole time I was just in seg like is shorty really for me or nahh? n i came to the conclusion that you are. you my number 1! when niggas be asking me "who yo main bitch?" I never really have a straight answer because I never genuinely felt like anyone in my corner deserved that slot but I always mention how there's one that's fighting for that position but she's overseas but I express how you different n shit and I value you more than anyone else. like you get me through all this shit. the seg sentences a be really hard without u and it warms a niggas heart to know i got somebody who fighting for this shit and for that ima bless you with my seeds and all the world has to offer. just know I really love and appreciate you ma!!
now regarding the tattoo the placement of it sounds sexy asf but the snake has to represent sum to you? is you a demon or nah?? lbs let me kno...

now you know I'm in grave need of some new photos of you, its kinda been a while since I received some. I love you, lil shorty listen to: me or sum. by nardo wick ft. future & lil baby

Mmmhhh. I hate when he gets into fights but I'm glad he's okay. I'm always scared that something bad happens to him. I don't know what I'd do without him. He's my other half.

Other than that, Randy is out of the hole. That means... VIDEO VISITS.