36

June 5th, 2022

OMG whenever you tell me about a fight, please start with "I'm fine BUT" then you explain because my heart skipped a beat. I read your message too fast and I was like damn a fight against 7 people, I didn't know Randy was a ninja. But why would they touch your pretty face :-( and not the dreads like damn that's a low blow. So you look like Scar now ??? Grrr he's kinda hot so I don't mind lol but on a serious note idk how things work out there but whether you fight or not make sure to stay alive thank you !!

Now you're so cute because it's like the 8th time you come to that conclusion. I hope now you know what to answer to that question ahah I've been asked the same thing. Idk how it feels to be in seg so I just try to help from the very few things I understand from reading about it. So I'm happy it actually helps you papito ! And of course, if you ever feel like talking about it, you know I'll always be there :-))

But the tattoo I wanted has been booked by someone else :-// the snake doesn't represent anything special to me personally but I've always been taught it was the devil and this idea stayed in my mind you know ?? But I have no personal problem with snakes lol I will just faint if I ever meet one.

Of course I think no actually I believe I'm you or sum lol you're the male version of me, I just needed time to realize that. 

Loveeee for overseas papi
<3

June 17th, 2022

I'm seeing Randy today ! I'm so excited omg I can't wait. I just spent a whole hour doing my make up. I'm so nervous omgggg. Like I'm going to see my baby ? Like for real ? I just wanna cry.

The visit is planned for 4 pm my time, meaning it will be the morning for him. I set up two video visits but I do plan on extending them if he's still available afterwards. 

I prepare my laptop and adjust my lamp. I test the camera and check my make up. I really wanna look good for my baby. When everything is okay, I click on "join the visit". I wait until 4 but nothing comes.

Come on... Get up Randy !

4:05.

4:10.

4:15.

He missed the first visit... I'm getting so nervous omg. I know he would never miss that visit. What's going on ?

4:17. The screen finally clears.

He's just there.

OMG. 

I just feel the big smile on my face. He grabs a phone and I put my earphones.

"Wassup baby ! Oh ma goood you look so good, look at you my lil baby!"

"Hello..."

"Hello..." He smiles. "You look good Wen."

"Thank you. You look good too."

He's wearing glasses that fit him perfectly. I love his face. I love everything about him. He's perfect.

We talked about everything and anything for 20 minutes. It's just crazy how time flies when you're with your person.

"Wen ?"

"Yeah ?"

"You gonna let me see them piercings ?"

"When ? Now ?"

"Yeah."

"Can I ? They won't interrupt the video or sum ?"

"Nah they won't."

"You sure ?"

He just nods. I take my top off and a big smile appears on his face. He looks kinda goofy. Not the goofy stupid ass but he looks happy like "damn I'm finally seeing them titties we been talkin about!!". It's actually funny.

"Oh my gaaawd Wen. I just wanna lick them and shit."

"Please do."

He laughed. Damn Lord I love his laugh. I love to be able to actually see him laugh. I just wanna cry.

"But aye baby don't extend the video no more, I can't stay after that. I'm mad as hell, I'd like us to talk for hours."

"It's fine. I'll set up other videos for next week. Is that okay for you ?"

"Of courseeeee !"

When he says this, his voice goes kinda higher. Makes the whole thing funnier.

"Mkay papito."

"I love you Wen."

"I love you too baby. Stay safe."

The screen turns to black. I probably spent like 15 minutes on this chair. Thinking. Smiling. Our first "encounter" went even better than I imagined. I'm so happy. 

June 27th, 2022

I wake up this morning with a letter from Randy's facility. He never sent a letter so I'm excited to see what he wrote me. 

I opened the letter and my smile quickly drops.

Due to unappropriate behavior during the video visit of 6/17/2022 with the inmate Randal Corey, you have been suspended of all privileges until 12/12/2022.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Until the end of the year ? For titties ? Omfg I hate them so much. Why do they do that ? Like I really don't get it ? I'm his partner, I wanna show him my tits, what is your fucking problem with that ? 

I'm not even going to bother reacting. I'm happy I got to see my baby. Fuck them.

June 29th, 2022

im in seg and i dont know how long ill be in here for so email me and send your number again. me being in the hole is just the co messing with me, i have been doing my best to stay good and not get in trouble but its almost as if they do all they can to make things up. i will also say that people are always hating on someone and i guess i have made that kinda easy for people to do. just because im ok with doing my own thing and stuff. but im ok its always nice to get emails from you so whenever you are feeling like you miss me you can always send one. im not always able to have my bro ther email you back for me beacuse im in the hole but he will do it as much as he can. well i look froward to hearing from you again so dont miss me to much.

Damn. Life been testing me lately. What the fuck is going on.