34

April 8th, 2022

I woke up with the best gift ever. An unknown number sent me a picture of Randy and his friends. He has a cute afro that melts my heart. I love this man so much.

Babyyy I had never seen your natural hair but I love it ohlala you're so cute papi. that picture really made my day haha. do you think it would be possible for you to send me one of your clothes with your scent ?

Love youuu

April 12th, 2022

I could send clothing items to you with my scent if you really want some lbs, but you never gave me an address for you..

what picture of me are you talking about that made your day??

also I haven't heard anything about the visiting forms because the haven't contacted me but I'll write them tonight. it should have been verified and accepted by now. one way you'll kno if its been approved is by trying to set up a video visit if it allows you to do so then you'll kno if your on my list or not.

I love you tho bae, this is just me finishing up them last email I sent because I didn't get to address all of your questions and statements.

April 13th, 2022

I thought my address was always included in my messages, sorry babe it's XXX XXX...

I'm talking about the picture your cousin sent me yesterday, it's like a mirror pic and there is you and your friends. I can only name "---" and "---" from my research on your facebook account :-))

But yeah I just checked and I still can't set up a video visit so I guess we can wait a bit more

But tell me if I send too many messages ? Like should I slow down ?? I know I talk a lot I'm sorry ahah. I love you too papi, take care <3

Like something I feel like I'm overflowing his inbox lol. But I just can't help, I love the man sooo...

April 19th, 2022

I got you on the clothing shit so be ready.

far as the pictures my cousin sent you, send me those pictures through email not video gram. I'll let you know who everybody is because you will soon be running around in my circle so you'll get to kno my community. its probably a few people the died in the pictures that I use to hang with everyday...

but don't forget to send the video grams of your nudes, I want to see titties and I wanna see how pretty your pussy look ;) so make sure you include it. I'm so eager to see them I don't want to wait. I've been checking my jpay account every ten minutes so send them immediately, like...yesterday lbs.

and no I don't think you send too many messages, tbh I wish you would send more. I love getting emails and pictures from you.I love when you make me your diary. you my greatest joy I would do anything for you. you're my family now, I want you to come move to America so I can be with you when I get out.

I want you to get my name tatted on you <3

Awww. 

"I love when you make me your diary. You're my greatest joy."

I love him so much omg my feelings are so intense. I don't know if that makes sense but I physically love him. My body feels different when I think about him. It feels different when we talk, when he tells me that he loves me. It hits different when the man you love loves you more.

About the tattoo... I will get his name on me one day. I want to get him on my lips. So the world will know who they belong to.

April 20th, 2022

Well I actually sent a video yesterday so you'll probably get it soon. lol not you checking jpay every 10 minutes ahahah I do the same ;-)

But I'm your greatest joy like for real ?? Awwww my little Randy. I'll try to send more messages/pictures :-)) I think I love you too fucking much lol. About me moving to America well well well I love the idea but I still need to like prepare my mind for this crazy country. It's all love though ahah your people are just very scary fr. And about the tattoo hmmm first is my name on your skin ?? If your forehead is available then thanks for adding my name there well I don't see any other option anyway since your neck is busy ahah

Te quiero papi <3

May 5th, 2022

Randy has been quiet for a couple of days now but I didn't really pay attention. I have some presentations to prepare for school so I'm a bit busy.

But today I want to talk to him. He needs a lil update on my life. I access to jpay and click on the little icon to write a new message. BUT.

What the fuck.

"You cannot send emails to this contact."

Does that mean he's in the hole ? Shit no they never put it like that. Damn they really banned my ass ? I hate them so fucking much omg. When the fuck did this happen ? Damn I'm so pissed off right now. They don't even send an email to let you know. You just discover that shit when you wake up. Fuck them.

I'm just gonna set up a new account but I'm pissed off for real. I saw last week that I could set up video visits. They just took that from us. I hate them so much. And they gonna make me buy a new whole package of stamps and shit. Like I hate it here.

May 10th, 2022

Omg you're really getting a msg from Nicki before me and I don't like that hmmm. That's soooo weird ahaha I feel like a whole new person. Should I introduce myself again or something lol. Buuut on a serious note, I missed you :-) I'll send a longer message later but I love you and I want you to take care of yourself papi ❤️

Yes I really made a Nicki Minaj account. Lol. I know that will make him smile.