𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

NO ONE'S POV
| A MONTH AGO |

"𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯!" The screech of Andrea Gomez was heard, and a second later a birds squawk sounded from nearby, indicating that she had successfully scared it away.

A tearful Cherry was throwing clothes into a duffel bag, one she hadn't used since the third grade school excursion.

Hastening her steps when her mother took a step closer to her she threw everything she could find into the bag, probably breaking a few items but not caring enough in the moment to worry.

"Don't you dare think about coming back here for help" Her mother sneers, watching her daughter as she stuffs the positive test into the duffel bag before hastily zipping it up.

Once Cherry is sure her mother isn't hovering over her shoulder anymore she picks up the duffel bag, sliding it over her shoulder and picking up her phone on the way out.

After moving through the small apartment and arriving at the front door she turns on her heels to stare at her mother, hoping she would change her mind and accept her daughter back into her home.

Cherry's hope disappears when all that's written on her mothers face is disappointment and disgust.

She inhales a deep breath turning and walking through the door, leaving her childhood home behind in search of a new home that can offer new memories filled with joy and love.

Joy and love for the unborn child in her womb to grow up in and hopefully, Cherry wishes, to find comfort in.

Hiking her duffel bag up higher onto her shoulder she places a hand in her still flat stomach, promising herself she'd be better to her child than her parents were to her.

CHARLIE'S DAYCARE!
i know i know, pregnancy, kids, yuck!
but just hang on for me i promise it
wont be as bad as it seems. but
also poor Cherry ):