Bad Feeling

Camilo's POV

I was in my room when I heard commotion from downstairs. At first I ignored it until I distinguished the voices.

"Dolores what's wrong!" Luisa's voice carried through my open door.

"It's so loud! Make it stop! Please!" Dolores called out, her voice losing stability.

I quickly sprinted out of my room and peered over the balcony. Dolores was crouched on the floor her hands pressed tight to her ears while Luisa was looking around in panic.

"Luisa! What's happening?" I asked.

"I don't know! Dolores and I were about to go out and then this happened!" Luisa explained.

"We need to get Abuela or one of the adults." I told her.

"I'll go get someone!" Luisa rushed out of the room and ran down the stairs to be next to my sister.

"Ay Hermana what's happening." I gazed at my sister's pained expression.

"Camilo, I can't hear you. It's too loud." Dolores choked out.

"What's too loud?"

"I can't hear you."

"Right." I mumbled I motioned to her that I'd be back as we walked away.

I tore out a piece of paper from a notebook that was lying around and grabbed the nearest pen, before running back to my sister. I practically scribbled down what I was saying and showed it to her.

"What's happening?" I wrote.

Dolores scanned the paper before responding,

"I'm not sure, there's a loud ringing in my ears. I can't hear anything else. I think someone is doing this. It can't be natural."

Suddenly the front door slammed open and my mamá rushed in followed by Luisa and Mariano.

"Mi hija! Are you okay?" My mamá cupped Dolores' face.

I noticed a small dark cloud above her head, luckily there was no rain. Mariano crouched down next to Dolores and put a hand on her shoulder reassuringly.

"Mami, she can't hear us. She said something is drowning out our voices." I said.

"Dolores' room is soundproof right?" Mariano looked to me, "We should get her there."

"Good idea." I agreed and grabbed the piece of paper to tell Dolores.

As I was writing Dolores suddenly stopped me.

"It's gone. The noise, it stopped." She said in her usual hushed voice.

"We should get Abuela I don't think this noise is a coincidence. I have a bad feeling about this." I told the other three.

"Wait here, I'll find her." Luisa volunteered.

It didn't take long for Luisa to come back with Abuela.

"What happened?" Abuela looked around.

Before we could answer the door opened again.

"Y/N!" I gasped.

Y/N stood there using the door to hold herself up. Several bruises were visible on her face and her head was bleeding from somewhere. She was clutching her arm in pain.

I rushed over to her,

"What happened to you?!" I fretted.

"Someone attacked me."

My heart dropped.

Never in my life had anyone attacked someone in our Encanto. Of course they were small squabbles, but no one beat each other up.

Y/N's POV

(Small rewind of time.)

While walking to the Madrigals to hang out with Mirabel, I noticed Victoria staring at me. When she noticed I had noticed, she didn't mock me or insult me. She just quickly walked off.

Weird.

"Hey." A voice I didn't recognize said from behind me.

As I turned around, I felt hands cover my mouth. I couldn't scream, all I could do was struggle as they pulled me back into the shadows.

I stomped on their foot causing them to lose their grip on me. Before I could slip away they threw me against the wall and landed several punches on my face.

I struggled to breath as their hand gripped my neck.

"Stop struggling, you're making this difficult." They hissed. Their voice was muffled from the mask they wore.

Finally remembering the self defense my sister had taught me, I elbowed their arm causing their hand to leave my neck. I ducked as they threw another punch at me.

For a minute I was doing well and almost escaped them. But as I tried to run they grabbed an empty glass bottle from the ground and broke it on my head. This made me fall to the ground.

I felt blood trickle down my face as my vision blurred slightly.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I muttered as the figure approached.

Suddenly a dinging noise went off. The person pulled out a stopwatch.

"Shit. I'll see you another time. And you'd better work with next time." They kicked me one last time before walking off.

I got to my feet and exited the alley they had dragged me into. Glancing around the anonymous attacker was nowhere to be seen.

A pain shot through my arm causing me to flinch.

A large piece of glass was cutting deep into my arm.

I needed to get to the Madrigals house, quickly.

Really small time skip

I reached out and my hand barely brushed the door knob before Casita swung the door open for me. I leaned up against the doorframe letting my legs rest.

"Y/N!" Camilo ran over to me, "What happened to you?!"

"Someone attacked me." I put it short.

Fear flashed in Camilo's eyes before being replaced by anger.

"Who attacked you? It better not have been that bitch Victoria."

"It wasn't Victoria. It was someone older, I couldn't see there face though." I cut him off.

"Well this sure as hell wasn't a coincidence. Dolores' hearing was sabotaged by something. Someone planned this." Camilo ran his fingers through his hair out of stress.

"Camilo the vision." Dolores said getting a reaction out of her brother.

"It can't be. Not already."

"What vision?" I interjected glancing between the two.

They had the whole rooms attention.

A/N

If y'all thought I wouldn't cause more trouble, you were wrong. I love making problems <3

~That_0nestupidperson