Chapter One

*This is the intro of the story
Ctto of the clip*

********

Jin's pov

"Hey....getting ready for your first day?", Jimin....my long time best friend since middle school, asked while leaning his sides on the frame of my door. We're classmates from middle school, even on high school and senior high....and just add the college years on the list.Our schoolmates often call us twins, because our lips has the resemblance to each other. We're both have, kissable lips to be honest.And everyone, as in EVERYONE....are so tempted with these lips of ours.
Well who doesn't....

" Yeah!, and I'm excited at the same time

" Yeah!, and I'm excited at the same time....nervous.Everyone saying that my soon to be boss, are strict and intimidating. Well.... I'm getting curious about him, and how he will gonna treat me. I know I'm not a perfect person, I'm clumsy, tipsy and very chaotic. But.... I'm- "....

" You're lovable, I know...I'm your best friend right.And wait,who's that everyone though."

I look to him from the mirror in front of me, before replying.

" The who interviewed me, and my soon to be co-worker. You know he's handsome, and those Adonis look of him.... Wow....definitely everyone will gonna fall. "

"Really!....maybe I should apply on that company too. To meet that Adonis, kind of guy."

Chuckling on his jokes, as I turned my whole body to look at him. How come he was saying this, when he already had a boyfriend though.

"You have Yoongi with you, so shut up!....okay.And I don't think you are his type, because....the whole time he was interviewing me. I can see that, he likes me though. "

I smile on his rolling in the eyes trait, yeah I know he was a sassy one but... I am more sassy.

"Fine....fine he's all yours, but if that boss of yours was more handsome. Then....give him to me."

"Okay, then I will tell Yoongi about that. You know how jealous he was when it comes to you, talking to some other guys. " I sheepishly smile at him, trying not to laugh at his reaction.

Yoongi was a war freak, when he's jealous and definitely it will be the end of the world if he sees him with some other guy.

"You know, I am now thinking. On why you became my best friend, such a mood wrecker. By the way, go on now....or you'll be late on your first day. "

"Yeah....yeah.... because you love me that much, that's why. I have to go now, and take care on your date with your boyfie. Bye! ".

" Bye!...take care too, and good luck ", after picking my bag from my bed, and going through the door. I wave my hand goodbye to him, and began to opening the door to get out.