Chapter Five

*******

"You make me catch you again in my arms, what if....you make me fall for you too".

Those words echoed on his ears, as it repeatedly registered on his brain.
He looks up, and see the beautiful face of that man wearing a mysterious stares piercing through his soul.
It's so captivating, and so mesmerizing....but at same time it's scaring him.

"M....mr Jeon," the stuttering words left his mouth un audibly. He can't speak or he doesn't even know what to say.

"Why?....did I scared you,for coming out of nowhere just to save you".

Why does he even know what he's thinking, that's the thoughts on Seokjin's mind. This man was really so mysterious for him, even though he's been his boss for 1 week now. He's still confused on his actions and even words. But being mysterious is what makes him so sexy and hot at the same time. What is he even thinking, he was fantasizing his boss.

" No....not really, I'm just....uncomfortable on our state right now ".He said as he tries to get out from Jungkook's hold, but he can't....as Jungkook holds him tighter, wanting to feel more of him.

" Am I too good for you or not enough, tell me Secretary Kim....I want to know ".

No words....

He's speechless, as words stuck deep in his throat not wanting to come out.
That's the effect of this man to him, how.....does he even like him or what. He's so confused....confused on his feelings.

" S.....sir, I'm sorry but....I need to go home now. Can you please....let go of me".He wants to get out of this temptation, he doesn't want things to turn upside down if he gives in to him. All he wants now was to get free on his grip and go home to breathe. Because at that moment, he was suffocating.

But after that pleading, Jungkook just came back to his senses. He finally realized what he was doing, he became uncontrollably anxious on what he did. And to get back his pride, he acted like he didn't like what he did.

"Uhm....maybe next time, you should be careful. Because not all the time, I will catch you. I think being clumsy is not an in born state, it's on you....so....always be careful. If you want me to drive you to your house,let's go....but if you don't, then fine. See you tomorrow....Secretary Kim".

Dumbfounded....

That's what he felt, after hearing that from his bipolar boss. How come in just a second, he changed on an arrogant man. He stands there for awhile still processing, what happened. As his boss, left him alone on his spot without even glancing.

" He's really weird ", that's the only words that's accurate on Jungkook right now.

[After awhile]

He was now at the bus stop, waiting for a bus to come. He's sitting on the bench, comfortably while tapping his feet one by one....while patiently waiting.He doesn't even realize, that there's someone who's staring at him....in a not so pleasing way, feels like that person was thinking something bad to him.