Season 2:Chapter 15

Continuation
~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell are you saying Jungkook, how come you see him there in America. He's already dead and we even have his ashes," Taehyung can't believe it........he was beyond confused and suspicious for his best friend's behavior. How come he saw Jin, when all these time he was already burned into ashes. "Kook tell me the truth, are you using drugs there........that you're hallucinating now. Look.......can you please get back here.....instead of still drowning yourself that Jin will coming back to you.........to us again".

"I'm not in drugs Tae, I knew what I saw and I even touched him with my own hands and seen him face to face. Yes I  admit that he has a different personality, but seeing his face........I knew it was him and my heart can't lie about it". Tears started to flows down to his cheeks, and Taehyung already knew that he was crying. He knows his friend,Jungkook will never act like this if it doesn't true.But how.......how can that happen, that Jin has a look a like in the presence of that Jiyoo. Even him was wanting to see that person in his own eyes,

"okay fine.......
stop crying......I understand you, I know how much you love him. But I thought, you'd already moved on from his death. I'm sorry, but........once I saw that person in my own eyes......that's were I believe you."

"Then come here, and see for yourself.  But before that, I need to investigate for more. I need to know who's that husband he had, coz it brings intrigued in my mind right now." There's a silence on the other line, and Jungkook heard him sigh. He knows that he will react like this, but he's the one who saw him. And that's a big evidence that he was Jin, but........why Jiyoo........where did he got that fucking name.

Meanwhile.......

Jiyoo was acting weird and Namjoon noticed that these past few days. He wants to confront about it, but everytime he will ask....... Jiyoo was avoiding him.

"Sweetheart.........can we talk, again this time ". Jiyoo looks up at him as he was seating on the couch while reading some books from their personal library.

"About what......is there's something wrong, is it about our businesses". Namjoon sits beside him, and puts his hand over his legs. Jiyoo knows that his husband will ask about his weird acts these days ,but how can he tell him about what happened on the resto. Good thing he told to Namjoon's friend ,not to tell him about what happened.......coz he knows him very well.

"Not really........our business were all fine, and stable. What I meant is........I want to asked, on why you're acting weird these days. Is there's something bothering, you can always tell me about that." The looks on Namjoon's eyes, were all serious...... but how can he tell to his own husband that the man he was thinking these days, were calling him names that he doesn't know.

"Maybe because.......I was just trying myself to remember everything, you know about my past before the accident. I really want to remember our days together, when we start dating, on how we got together and even the day when we got married. And when I remember all of that,we will go back to what we used to be".
Namjoon got nervous and suddenly he stood himself up from his seat and went to their personal bar. "You will drink again ",asking his husband Jiyoo stood up too and went near him. "Every time I talk about my memories, you're always going to this spot and drink yourself out. Namjoon, is there's something about my past.......that you don't want me to remember. " Those words echoed on Namjoon's eardrums, how come.......how come Jiyoo will ask that to him. Is his memories are coming back again.......