Chapter Ten

*******

The sound of the ringing phone, echoes in Seokjin's ears as it makes him awake from his deep sleep.
He groans and stretch his arms,just to reach the phone at the nightstand right beside him. The soft duvet slides down his upper body, as he turns around the king size bed....just to have a good talk to the person who just called him.

'King size bed?.....how come,my bed was only a single size bed', he thought to himself....not remembering anything and how did he even get there.

But....guess his questions....got already an answer, as the man who just entered the room...not just a bedroom, but an apartment size bedroom....was none other than...his boss aka Mr. Jeon.

"Good morning, how was your sleep?", Jungkook ask as he puts the tray of food, from the other side of the bed....it was a breakfast meal, that he prepared for Seokjin. He knows how to cook, yes....but the cooking doesn't know him at all. Well.....literally saying, he had a personal cook....and he just prepared it for him.

" Wait....what are you doing here, no... I guessed that's a wrong question. What am I doing here, the last time I
check....I was at the party and was about to went in, but....you did something on me and after that....it went all black. What did you do though, to make me unconscious."

Silence....he doesn't even know where to start, on how to explain what he did.

"I....I....", the phone rings again on Seokjin's hand as he didn't even answered it, after taking it at the nightstand.

" Your phone is ringing, maybe it's Jimin though. He calls you last night, when you're sleeping. So I'm the one who answered it, and told him that....you're at my penthouse."

Confusion filled his mind, on why does he even take him at his house.
What was the reason....he can even send him home.

'Wait.....am I over thinking or, I'm just...does he do something to me, last night.' After realizing it, he peeks under the duvet....just to check if he's naked, but thankfully he wasn't. It's just, that wasn't his clothes from last night. It was a comfortable clothing, or should he say a sweat pants and a loose t-shirt. And he noticed his boss attire too, same as his. How can he forget, that this man....was a certified hottie. He was more hotter, with that casual clothes or more likely simple clothes.

"Are you thinking, that I did something bad on you. Look.... I'm an educated person, and my mom thought me a lot of kindness if you're not aware of that. I will never, gonna take advantage on you. Even if.....you're the most tempting and beautiful human in the whole world."

"What was the last thing you said, Sir?". Jungkook scrunch his nose, after hearing that formal words from him.
He doesn't like that....he's neither hear Seokjin calling him daddy or honey instead.

'The fuck Jungkook, why....daddy though', he scolded himself in his head as he erased that thoughts.
" How many times do I have to tell you, not to call me Sir...when we're not at the office."

"But.....why though, we're not even close to each other", raising his eyebrows on what Seokjin says. He realized that he was definitely right, they're not even close and one thing is for sure....Seokjin thinks of him as an asshole of a boss.