Season 2:Chapter 13

Continuation
~~~~~~•~~~~~~

Jungkook

"What!?,you're doing dishes right now. What kind of part time job do you have Kook? ", I know he will ask me that and definitely.....gonna mock me on what I chose. But who cares.....right now being here for almost a month doing anything you're not used to, wasn't easy......but..... I'm enjoying it. Yeah.....having a simple life here in America, was the best choice I've made. And gladly, after being busy on my part time jobs..... I'm gradually forgetting about my past....him to be exact. But not yet, coz everytime I will be alone on my studio type apartment......he's still getting in to my mind. "Hey Kook!...... Are you still there, hey!! Come on talk to me, I want to know about your job there",frustration, I'm getting frustrated with his noisy attitude.

"Why do I have to tell you, I'm living my petit life here in a good way. Away from a stressful and crazy life there in Korea, I just keep it in myself. Oh......by the way, call my mom and say hello for me to her. Tell her I miss her, and tell her.....that I'm in good shape. Bye"......before he can speak again, I turned off the call and put back my phone at my back pocket.

"Hey Jeon, your dishes are full now....boss will get mad".

"Yeah.....I'll go back", and not in a minute I rushed to the kitchen and wash the dishes.

Time Skip

Finally......my third job was over, I stretch my arms up high trying to eased my tiredness. It's almost dark, and I still haven't eaten yet. So I decided to go to the nearest Korean Restaurant that I always go to. I really miss authentic Korean foods, so I'm glad that there's one that's near on my apartment. Making my way to the restaurant, I stopped for a moment as I heard someone that's calling for help. I  turned to my right and saw an alley and there I saw someone that's getting beaten by some 3 to 5 guys who doesn't care if the man that's laying on the ground get killed. I know......there's no place on earth that's peaceful, and America wasn't excluded either. But..... I already change my living, and getting into these kinds of monkey business wasn't on my vocabulary now. And so I let it slip, I continue to walk on my destination and tried to forgot the person whom searching for help.
It was hard, but being a retired Mafia Leader.....I have to conceive myself and tried not to get involve in any crazy things again.

I just walk again, faster than before just to get on the place that I want to have my dinner. After a minute of my walk, I reached the place and entered. The aroma of the Korean BBQ, runs through my nose and it caused my stomach to rumble. Oh yeah..... I'm so hungry and I admit it, having a 3 part time jobs was definitely tiring and I have to recharge myself. A Korean waiter, welcomed me and yes he knows that I'm a regular costumer and he knew where I used to seat. I bow at him as a thank you, after he escorts me on the seat. And he hands me a menu, to choose what I want to eat. I smiled at him and took the menu on his hands. "Thanks", I said before rummaging on the menu that's full of Korean authentic foods. Before.....I always eat what I wanted, coz I have a lot of money to buy those. But now, I have to control myself. I still have my bills to pay for, and I have to save money for that. So I only ordered a few, just enough to fill my hungry stomach. After I said what I want, I bring back the menu on him and  smiled again. I can see in his eyes that he was attracted to me, well what can I do..... I'm a hot guy and that will never change. Wait.....what am I saying though, my heart was still for him. Oh..... I forgot.....he will never coming back again,and I'm here to forget about him. I sigh on that thoughts, and just shook my head for letting his memories control my emotions.