Chapter Seven

*******

" Yah!....Jimin-ah, why you didn't even tell me!!"......

That's the last words from Seokjin, after coming back to his room to continue his shower or maybe he will just skip that and....get dressed instead, with a decent attire of course.

"Ooppss....sorry for that, I don't know my friend will have a live show...this early morning. By the way you can sit down, the couch don't cost a penny. And can I know, what you want....any drinks would you like".

" Seokjin ", he unconsciously said, without even knowing to himself that he said that.

" Seokjin? ", Jimin returns his words, as confusion filled his thoughts.
Or maybe not even confusion....maybe doubts on why Seokjin's boss even said that.

" I..... I mean, water....yeah....I need water. Why it's getting hot in here?", he whispered the last words, while loosening his ties....just to breathe properly. There's a lot of thoughts clouded his mind now, and that thoughts was all about Seokjin.

He just wished, he didn't get to see that. Because it gives him a hard time to control himself, why does he even losing himself...is it because....Seokjin is so good to be true.

He sat on the couch, uncomfortably...not knowing what position he will have just to eased the heat.

Meanwhile in the room....someone was doubting if ever he will go out to see his boss...after that embarrassing moment. Or he'll just stay in his room, and hide himself in despair.

Looking at the mirror before him, he remembers the reaction of his boss....after seeing him half naked only with a wrapped towel on his waist. He can't even think of seeing him after that, but....he had no choice.
'Wait....what is he even doing here, how he knows my address....oh yeah right.....resume' , sighing on that thoughts. Finally he got the courage, to go out from his room and see his boss.

"You can do this....I hope so", after saying that, he slowly walks through his door and turned the knob to open it. He slowly opens the door, and take a deep breath. But before he comes out, his feet makes a collision on the frame of his door. Making him stumble, on his front and met the floor in an instant. Good thing, he supported his hands and knees, before he hits the floor. But the position, he was having right now...was very inviting. As Jungkook stares at him, in an all fours position.

Jungkook took the glass of water, in the coffee table that Jimin gave him...as he gulped it in one go, eyes still on Seokjin.

"What are you doing there, clumsy ass human. Are you trying to seduce your boss, at your position right now." Seokjin looks up just to see, Jungkook's reaction....but Jungkook abruptly turns his attention to other places from him.

Seokjin began to stand up, from the floor and wipe the invisible dust on his clothes....just to lessen the awkwardness. He was really embarrassed....what does he even do to his past life to be like this.
And now what kind of words, does he have to tell to his boss after the things he made.