Chapter Nineteen

*******

"Really!!....as in, wow Chubs you're so lucky. I wish me and Yoongi can go there too, and we will enjoy our trip together. Sounds good right....", Seokjin nodded before replying to him.

" I'm sure you are, we went to a lot of places and even eat to different restaurants. It's really amazing, he said next time we will go to other countries too. But.... I said it was too much, so maybe....we can tour here."

"Why is it too much, your boyfriend is hella damn rich. He can afford that, he even have his own plane right...so it's nothing to him. Come on Chubs, this is your dream right....to tour around the globe. So why not do it together of your boyfriend, but....don't you forget do not ever surrendered your V card access on him. He have to wait until you got married, okay."

Again he nodded on his friends words, remembering their night together on that hotel. He knows that Jungkook was just controlling himself, he can feel it. But good thing he didn't do anything that will make his trust go down, and about meeting Namjoon there. He's relief that Namjoon didn't tell anything to Jungkook, he can trust Namjoon...he thought.

"Of course, I don't forget about that. So don't worry, no matter where we go....no sexual intercourse only kissing and cuddling."

"That's right, good boy....but....what about Namjoon. You know what I mean, when do you plan on telling your boyfriend about meeting Namjoon and being friends with him.
Don't you think it's unfair to Jungkook, that you were hiding something to him.

Why don't you tell him, sooner Chubs before he finds out to anyone."

"I have to tell you something....we saw Namjoon at L.A., he's there too. Well...of course you already knew what happened, Jungkook and him almost have a fight. But Namjoon didn't tell anything to him, and I owe him for that. (Sigh)

I just wish Jungkook can accept our friendship, that was the only thing I can give to Namjoon. Being friends with him, coz first of all, he save my life. I'm asking Jungkook on why he was so mad at him, but....he didn't say a word or anything. He was hiding something in me, chubs and I want to know what made them hate each other. Wait....Yoongi was Namjoon's friend right, does he know something. Can you ask him about that, please chubs....this is so important. I just want to know truth, about them."

Jimin thought for a while, he don't know if Yoongi will tell anything. His boyfriend was a secret holder, and he was expert on hiding a secret. And he doesn't want to interfere on that, he doesn't want to force his boyfriend to anything else.

"I don't know chubs, Yoongi wasn't like that. When it comes to his friend, he was so silent about them. That was personal, but I'll try.... I just make it simple to him, so he can never suspect that you want to know something.
This is so hard, you know.....".

Leaning on the couch, Jimin just dig on his snack and focus on watching TV. While Seokjin in the other hand, took some snacks on him, and munch it in his mouth.

*******

Jungkook's pov

" What!....how did it happen though, my god Tae. I thought I can count on you on this, how come you lost track on the shipment. That was fucking important!!".....