Season 2:Chapter 3

Continuation
~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook

"About the business venture, that we are having right now Mr. Jeon. I'm so glad that you agree on having a dinner with me, you know we can just stay aside the business thing and let's talk about you....how's your life right now." I scratch my head already predicted, that this will happen. Of all the business partners that I'm having, has a deep intentions....and that's me. They only wants to get on my pants, have sex with me or whatsoever. But no one....no one can ever do that.

Sighing on that thoughts, I took the glass of white wine on the table and take a sift on it. I want to end this meeting already, I want to focus on my plans about Jin. Oh I wish....I can hold him again in my arms, funny as it sounds....that I'm still in love with him. I wish I can go back on that day, and didn't listen to what Namjoon planned for us. But if I don't Jin will be there too, my thoughts got cutted as the annoying man in front of me spoke again.

"What are you thinking Mr. Jeon, is it the things we will gonna do on the bed after this dinner date".

" This is not a fucking dinner date, for your information. And....if you doesn't want to have a meeting with me, when it comes to our business venture....can we just stop this nonsense. Your just wasting my time, you may go now....I would like to eat dinner alone. " He was taken a back with my words, and felt humiliated.....he gets up from his  seat and walk away from there. Well....he deserves that, I took my cellphone on the table and went to speed dials to call Tae. I just want to know if I have another meeting for tomorrow, I will just let him do that instead of me.

His phone was ringing,but he's not answering it. The fuck is he doing right now, answer your fucking phone Tae. And as if he heard my curse at him, he answered my call. "The fuck is your problem Kook, do you know that you're disturbing me right now". I think I already knew it, he was panting and his voice was getting hoarse.

" Oh yeah right....Im disturbing you, is Hoseok with you".

"And who else is with me, of course he's my fiance....duh".

Shaking my heads in his crazy ass attitude, I tell him what I want to say.
" Just check if I have a meeting for tomorrow, you're the one who go with my meetings. I'm so fucking tired about those shitty business partners that you're giving me. They only want me to fuck them, and pleasure the shit out of them." I heard a laugh at the end of the line, and knowing him definitely he was now making fun of me.

"Are you just gonna laugh there, or what".

" Okay....okay....I will, are you happy now. Stop being hot so no one will drool over you, you know what....I just want to continue what we're doing. So get lost and don't you ever disturb me again, I will be the one who will go on your meeting for tomorrow. But on the board meetings, I will not. Goodbye....and have a nice dinner, along with your lonely self. " And he hung up, I forgot to say fuck you for teasing me. Well anyways, I will just do it tomorrow. I finally called the waiter to order some food for me. I only want to go home to sleep there, it's less hassle if I just eat hear. He gave me the menu, and I took it from him. Scrambling on the menu's pages I saw my favorite dish and ordered it. After awhile the waiter went back to his place to tell them my order, and I have to wait for a minute for that.

I took another sift on my white wine and just look around the place. There's a lot of aristocrats that was making a reservation here, no wonder this is my favorite restaurant. I already forgot I didn't even take him here to eat. He's a very simple person by the way, so a place like this wasn't his type. And as I look around for more, I get a glimpse on one of the table for two. Beside the window wall, that the view was only beside them to see. Putting back the glass over the table, I widen my eyes after realizing who it was.