Chapter Twenty

*******

"Y....you killed him, you're a killer!!!",

  Jungkook got startled and surprised at the same time, after hearing that familiar voice. Widening his eyes as his lips parted, he tried to composed himself not to collapse on his own feet. Never in his imagination,that Seokjin will witness this scene.
Turning his body in slow motion, he faced the already crying man before him. Terrified and shaking, as Seokjin steps back from where he stands. He just can't believe it....that the man he falls in love with, was a man who can kill anyone in a blink of an eye without any hesitation on his act.
Never can he imagine, that Jungkook was so merciless....no fear to kill anyone. Truly....he doesn't even know him that much, but this....this will never gonna cross in his mind.

" Let me explain hon".....Jungkook said as tears already trickling on his eyes. He doesn't know what to say, coz he wasn't even ready for this.

Jin shook his head, not wanting to listen to him. "Explain?.....but it's already clear, that you killed that person. I can't.....I can't even believe this, that you will....you will kill someone like that. I can't believe.... I fell in love with a monster like you, how could you do that." Tears were already falling from Jin's face as he tries not to break down, he wants to get away from there....away from Jungkook.

"Please....please listen to me, I have an explanation for this. I'm begging you just listen to me-".....

" how can I listen to you, when I already see what I need to see!!!. You fucking killed that person, you killed him Jeon Jungkook....you're a killer.
And now I realized, that not all unexpected things will turns out to be good. Because....I've already witnessed it, that you.....the man I first loved and the man that I want to spend my life with....was a murderer. I'm so glad that I come here to witness this, because if not.....I will never gonna know what kind of a human are you."

"What do you mean, are you....are you breaking up with me".

" Breaking up?.....do you think that's enough for a man like you!!. I'm not breaking up, I'm disowning you now.
I'm so freaking disgusted on you...you're a killer, a monster and a person that has no heart. How can I even love you," Jungkook just can't believe and can't handle what he was hearing right now. His Yeobo, his everything, was now head over heels mad at him. How....just how can he explain himself, when Jin already shutting his door for him. Shutting all the memories and love that they have for each other. Both have tears on they're eyes and both can't imagine what was happening. Is it a dream, coz if yes....he wants to wake up now, but no it wasn't....it was fucking real, all real. Jin turns his feet around, wanting to run from there. He doesn't want to see him again, never in his life and even dreams.

"Kim Seokjin!!!, y....yeobo...please....please listen to me....PLEASE!!". He wants to run after him, wanted to hug him tightly and explain everything. But....why his feet wasn't even moving from where he stands, just why.....

A car stops almost hitting Jin, but thankfully the driver steps on the breaks in time. And a person came out of the car, with a worried face and immediately run after him.

" What happened, why are you crying? And what are you doing on this place for God sake Jin, what happened to you ".

" Jimin....let's just get out of here, please....I want to get out of here".