Season 2:Chapter 10

Continuation
~~~~~~~~~

Jin

The screeching of the tires on the ground, was defening my eardrums. They were still following us and the line to Jungkook was still on, but.....why I can't say anything to him right now. Is it because of my nervousness, yes.... I'm afraid, so afraid right now. I really want to end this, glancing at the taxi driver that was getting tense because of this endless chased. I close my eyes and pray for our safety, but stops when I heard Jungkook's voice.

"Jin, talk to me.....I need to hear your voice right now. "

Hearing his voice makes my heartaches, as I remembered the things I've said to him before. I regret not believing all his explanations, or did I even listened thou....I didn't....I didn't even let him explain himself.
And I thought that the man I've trust, was the good one....but I'm wrong again,he isn't.....he's just pretending, a great pretender. And he only wants to have revenge on Jungkook, in the used of me. I just can't believe that I let him do that, and now I regret it....I regret trusting that Kim Namjoon. I spoke as I turned my head at my back to see the car that was still chasing us......

"Jungkook-ah, I think....I think this is my end now." That's what I've said to him as tears, started to flows down to my cheeks again. I can hear him saying 'No'.....on the other line, I know it will be hard for him and me also.....but I have to admit it to myself. I lost my will to survive now, I don't want this.....but do I have a choice, maybe this is my fate. After my parents died on a car accident, I  felt helpless and now I still felt it. We will have the same fate of dying, I will also die in a car accident. It was hard because I still want to live, not only for me but for Jungkook too. But what can I do, I don't have any powers to stop my destiny.

'Gun shots'......

I lowered my head after hearing those, and start to panic again. I can hear Jungkook's voice in the other line, with so much worries on his tone. And the next thing that happened, the taxi driver lose control on the car. He tried to restore it again, but it has no use. I gripped on the seat in front of me, and prayed for our lives again. But the car was now spinning, and the driver was losing hope.....me too. And the last thing I know, it began to tossed and turned. My head hits on something hard, and my eyesight became to get blurry.

"Jungkook"....that was the last word that came out of my mouth ,before I lose my conciousness.

********

Jungkook's car stops as he saw a car or a taxi ,he doesn't know.....coz it was already burning.....burning in rage that's definitely no one can stay alive inside. And seeing that scene right in front of him, he froze on his spot. Who doesn't, coz when your beloved will be inside that burning car....surely you will froze and can't even think of anything else. Tears were already threatening to come out of his eyes, and still....can't even move a muscle. But he tried.....he tried to freed himself from that paralyzing scene. Even though it's hard, he still tried to pull himself up from his seat and come out of his car. After pushing the door of his car close,with a heavy heart. He walk slowly......slowly that he can't even step again, his feet doesn't want to move. Reaching not so far from the burning scene, his knees got weaker and weaker and finally colapses on the ground. With bended knees, Jungkook support himself with his hands on the ground while crying his heart out. He can't believe it.....that the man he loves was already burning to his death, and he can't accept the fact that Jin was gone for good.