Chapter Sixteen

°°°°°°°

Jungkook's pov

"Kook...your next meeting was about to start in 15 minutes, it's a virtual meeting of your client from London.
He's the one who will invest in our next project, do you want me to bring you some coffee....before the meeting starts. Or what else do you want", he asked while standing in front of my desk, holding some planner and a fountain pen on his left hand. I just stares at him, enjoying every inch of this gorgeous man in front. Yeah....he was my boyfriend, and I really love him. I can't even imagine, that I will fall in love to a person in such a short period of time. Truly...love moves in mysterious ways, and I like how it moves from me. I'm just a little bit worried, that what if one day he found out about the other side of me.

I know....I wasn't the bad mafia that everybody thinks, not all mafia was like that. I know to myself that I'm only became a mafia leader,because of my uncle. I didn't kill anyone, I'm just using my position on doing fair dids and even helping the authorities on finding the one who had a bad plans.

Yes....I'm risking my life on doing that, other mafia leaders was literally mad at me and most of them was afraid too. And the one who hates me the most was that person, who acts like a saint on my Seokjin before. No way on earth, I will allow him to hurt my precious boyfriend. Or even use him to hold me in the neck, and do whatever he wants. I wonder what's his plans now, after that flopped shipment. I know he already knows, who's the one who sabotaged his plans. And I'm sure he will take a revenge, not only to me but to my family and mostly....to Seokjin. I suddenly thought for a moment, that what if....he was seeing Seokjin again.

"No it's fine, you don't have to do that. Can I ask you a question, a personal one".

" What is it?", I paused for a moment....before continuing.

"It's about....Kim Namjoon, is he seeing you again....after what happened."

He didn't response quickly, as he was hesitating to reply. Again I repeated my question....

"Yeobo....are you seeing Kim Namjoon".

He shook his head as a no, as I sighed in relief. That's the only thing I want to know, coz....I don't want to see him with that guy. I stand up in my chair and went near him, why he's acting different....does he hiding something in me.

" I'm glad...that you're not seeing that guy, I really don't want you to be near him Yeobo. He's not a good man I assure you",

"but he saved my life, Jungkook...if he didn't save me that night...I wouldn't be here right now".

I took a deep breath....before saying...

" I know....but he isn't a good influence to you, Yeobo just....listen to me. If you're not seeing that guy, then it's really good. Because...I will be at peace, if not...."

He lowered his head and stares at the floor, does he even telling the truth to me. Why am I feeling, that he was lying. No...that's not really good in a relationship, I know I'm hiding something too....but that's more complicated.