Season 2: Chapter 1

Continuation
~~~~~~~

3 years later

Taking some more drinks from the bartender, Jungkook just let himself drown from the alcohol he was having. Heads low and arms supporting his body from the counter he was leaning. He was lonely and can't even move on from the heartache, that Jin gave to him. It's already been 3 years since Jin suddenly disappeared, in his life.....without any remarks just gone.
And the worst thing was, he can't even ask someone to know his boyfriend's whereabouts. Even Jin's best friend Jimin, he's hiding Jin from him. And his connections can't even help him too, how.....how can that be happen. Is it someone was doing his very best, to hide Jin from him.

"G....give me some more, faster!!".The bartender got startled on Jungkook's, sudden raise of voice. He knew the man in front of him all the while, and can't even say no to him. Giving Jungkook another drink, the bartender just keep himself far from Jungkook's sight afraid for his life.

" Where can I find you....Ye...obo, please come back to me....". His tears suddenly came running down his cheeks, while saying those words. He was missing him to the bones, his touch and kisses, smile and even Jin's annoyed look....all about him, he misses so much. He broke down the table, after reminiscing their moments together. How he wish, that the moment Jin saw him killing that bastard was just a dream, a nightmare that he wants to wake up. If he can on turn back the time, he will never gonna listen to that man he hates the most....whose the reason for all of this... "Kim Namjoon...., I fucking hate you", he keeps on murmuring as the bartender just shook his head on his state.

But a man suddenly came out of nowhere, as he crossed his arms around his chest and shook his head negatively after witnessing his friend.
" Aishhh...I knew it, that I will see you here again. Yah...Jeon Jungkook, it's been 3 years now since you've been drowning yourself in alcohols. When can you even move on, he already forget about you."

"STOP IT!!, he didn't forget me....no way he will do that". Replying on his best friend, he signaled the bartender to give him drinks again....but Taehyung insists as he told the bartender not to give him anymore.
Reaching near to Jungkook, he tried to take him out of the bar to take him home....but Jungkook struggled on his touch and wants to stay on his place.

" Jungkook let's go, I will take you home now."

"I don't want to, I want to stay here....so just leave me alone!!".

Taehyung didn't know what to do, but the only thing he was thinking right now....was to make Jungkook fell asleep so he can take him in no time.
He punch him on the stomach, just right to make him unconscious....coz that's the only thing he can think of.

" Why....did....you do that....", the last thing that Jungkook said before he fell asleep on the arms of Tae.

"I'm sorry....but I can't see you like this anymore." Putting his right arm around Jungkook's waist, while his left hand supported Jungkook's hands around his shoulder, Tae started to guide him out of the bar....as the bodyguards of Jungkook, who was afraid to tell him to stop....opens the car and help Tae to put him inside.
Taehyung sits next to him to support his body, while the bodyguards was at the front and began to start the engine. It takes an hour before they reached Jungkook's penthouse, opening the locks.....they're still guiding him to his room and when they are done putting him on his bed, Taehyung signals them to get out so he can change Jungkook's clothes.

After a minute he was done changing him, and just stares at his best friend. There's a pity on his eyes and surely he was so awful to see like that. After Jin left him, Jungkook came back to his old self but more worst. He became short tempered, always shouting at the people around him....without even any reasons why. And the worst thing was his mafia role, turns to bad side. He was now into illegal doings, drugs, weaponry and a lot more. He can't even stop him from that, and he was getting afraid now that what if....what if someday he will kill too without any reasons like the other mafia he knows. He doesn't want to see Jungkook behind bars because of this, no....he really can't.
The only person he knew, that will make his friend turns to good again was Jin. He was the only hope he had in his mind, but.....after 2 years of searching and begging to his friend Jimin....he doesn't know where to find him. Tricky right....he knows that he can see him with the help of their money and connections, but there's something stopping them or more specifically someone. But he had to be more cunning, and he will surely do that to help his friend....not only friend but his considered brother since childhood.