Season 2:Chapter 6

Continuation
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Weeks later....

"I've heard that....you've been admitted to the hospital 2 weeks ago. Are you okay now....did something happened on you that I didn't know".

Sitting on the sofa in front of Namjoons desk, Jin just shook his head on his questions. He doesn't want to bring worriness at Namjoons side so he decided not to tell him.

"There's none don't worry, i just got an headache so i went to the hospital for a few examinations. But.....none of it was severe so....don't worry too much." He lied....he doesn't want to tell Namjoon about what happened to him that night. But he was thankful that he was safe, and thanks to him. Even though it causes him another traumatic attack, he was still thankful on what he did. He was glad that he's the one who save him, coz even after all these years....Jungkook will still remain in his heart.

"Good to know that, by the way....I have a business trip to Europe and as my personal assistant...I want you to come with me." Making a surprise reaction, Jin was definitely stunned on what his ears heard. Europe was the best place for beautiful sceneries,he'd love to go there. Remembering his first trip out of the country, the one that caught his mind was when him and Jungkook went to L.A. He had a lot of memories there, and most of it was good memories. Smiling on that thoughts, he heard Namjoons voice again.

"Why are you smiling, are you perhaps excited for that trip. Don't worry, it's not all about business. We can visit a lot of city there, beautiful places and the most expensive restaurants for our date".....

"Date?"...... he said more like a question.

"Oh....I mean, yeah why not date right.  You don't like to come to me on a date there, you're single and I'm single....so there's nothing wrong with that." He thought for a moment, before hesitantly nod to the man in front of him.

"That's good.....you better get ready for tomorrow,to our flight. But don't rush yourself, I will fetch you at your apartment at 7 am and...we will be heading on my personal plane."

"Tomorrow?.....so....we will be going that very soon".

Smiling at him, Namjoon gets up on his seat and stride his way near to Jin. He kneels in front of him and hold his hand, while he caress it softly. Jin didn't even felt any inch of tingling sensation through his heart. It was empty,no signs of adoration, and he doesn't know why he was feeling like that. But on Jungkooks touch, it was always the best feeling he ever experienced in his whole life. " I really like to take you to a place that will sooth your mind, having a peaceful life will be the best remedy on your illness. So....it's better if you enjoy that trip of ours and relax....hmm."

He nodded and a small smile crept on his mouth, not knowing how to express his feelings for Namjoon. Coz there's no feelings at all....he only sees him as a friend and that's all he can give. But that wasn't what Namjoon wants, he wants Jin for him....to make Jungkook suffer.

*******

Slamming his hand through his desk, Jungkook felt a sting on his heart after knowing that Jin will come to Namjoon overseas for a business trip. He doesn't like that, what if Namjoon did something wrong to him and force him to give himself. But why does he still overreacting about this, didn't he said to Jin at the hospital that he's willing to let him go. Does his heart really wants that.....no....but at the same time, he was willing for it....but he doesn't want Jin to be with Namjoon, not him.