Chapter Eleven

°°°°°°°°

Jungkook's pov

"Mom....I can't, I'm too busy for that kind of gatherings. I can't be there okay," I said to my mom on the other line, as she called me while I'm at the office. I'm kinda stressed at that time, as the earlier scene....repeating on my head countlessly.

"But son, I want to introduce you with someone. You have to be here at dinner, I want you to meet him.
You know I'm not getting younger anymore, and I need you to settle down already. I want to have some grandkids, on our house running around and make my day brighter.
You know what I mean, I want you to get married now. Or I swear to you Jeon Jungkook, I will take down that company of yours and your other doings. I already allowed you to be a mafia leader or whatever it is, it's time for you to return my kindness and give me a grandchildren".

Deep sigh....

She's really my mother....my beloved mother. Blabbering about me having a husband and children, was always her thing....whenever we will see each other or even on the phone. But how can I tell her that, I've already fallen in love again. Definitely if ever I tell her that, she will pushed me to see whoever it was and even blabber to get married already. But how....that person didn't even have the same feelings for me. I just thought, he likes me too after waiting for that damn words to came out of his mouth....but no....it was only a false alarm.

'I....i have fallen....fallen asleep Sir at the meeting room, last day.....I'm really sorry Sir'....

What kind of an excuse was that, nonsense....because I know....and I feel that he likes me too. He was just denying it, like the way I'm doing it.
I took a long breath replying to my mother, who was hysterically scolding me on the phone.

"Mom....I'm not ready yet, but I promise you....it will never too long, that I will bring your soon to be son in law in our house. But....this is not the right time, I'm still working on it. And I hope....someday....he will accept me."

"And who's that person though, come on tell me...and I'm the one who will tell him to marry you right away. Come on Kookie, tell me who is it".

No....that wasn't a good idea, I will never tell her who it was. She will definitely gonna see him and even tell him to marry me or whatsoever. And that will never happen, I will do it on my own way and not with her way.

" Mom....I'm sorry, I'm kinda busy right now. I...i will talk to you later, okay. I have a meeting today bye!".

And I hung up....

Sighing on how I'm able to escape that, blabbing mom of mine. I leaned on the backseat of my revolving chair, having a headache on that conversation. She was just a multi talkative mom, in the whole world. And if ever....if ever I tell her about Seokjin, boom....my non existing love life, will be over even if...it never started yet.

The door to my office, suddenly opens. As my so called best friend, Kim Taehyung....enters the room. Having his hands on his pockets, he walks through my desk and sits on one of the chair in front of me. Soothing himself on the chair, and making himself comfortable by putting his feet on the other chair in front of him.