Chapter Six

*******

Jin's pov

"You're awake".....

" uhm...who...who are you?. And where am I? ", I asked squinting my eyes just to see him clearly...as the sun was making it hard for me to see him properly. He's tall, built and handsome. I wonder who he was, I'm just curious if he had a boyfriend or a girlfriend though....or maybe a husband or wife?. I don't know, am I still on earth or in paradise Island...What am I thinking though, am I too into him to think like that.
No....you don't even know him, wait....is he the person who saved me.
Yes I remember, he's the one....

" You're at my house, I brought you here....after you fainted."

"Oh...really....thanks for helping me by the way, you don't know how much it means to me. You just saved my life, and I owe you on that".

He smiles at me, while he began to sat on the edge of the bed not so far from me. Those smile....will really melt your heart and I love his dimples too.

" It's nothing....maybe I'm just destined to help you, because first...we were not really gonna take that way but....we did.And that's when I noticed you there, with that man who was pointing a knife on your throat. I immediately tell to my driver to stop the car, and I get down with my gun. I tried to be silent, to not make him realized that I was at his back....to help you and it works. Good thing, you didn't get hurt that much. And about the wound on your throat, it was fine now....so you don't have to worry much ".

I touch the wound on my neck, as it has a bandage on it. And the scene from last night, rewinded on my thoughts again. As fear and anxiety, get the best out of me. That was a frightening night, that I experienced.
I don't know...if I can't be able to forget about that. A tears fell from my eyes, unconsciously....as I wiped it with the back of my hand. The man notice my state, as he patted my shoulder....to comfort me. And he send me, soothing words to relieve my stressful memories.

" It'll be okay, I already sent that criminal to jail....so you don't have to worry now. If you like, I will give you some protection....maybe a bodyguard just to make you safe. I'm not trying to be an overprotective stranger, but....for a beautiful person like you...I will never think twice ".

" So....if ever I'm not beautiful, will you help me too?". I asked...that makes him laugh, wait...is that even funny.

"I'm not saying, I only help beautiful humans. But...you're more than that, by the way....let's jump to that topic. Uhm...., maybe you should check your phone, coz it was always vibrating last night. I think....someone was worrying about you, maybe your boyfriend or...girlfriend. I'm really not into, interfering anyone's phone...so... I just let it there." He pointed out to my phone, that was laying on the nightstand in my left side. And I immediately took it, to check who called me.

100 missed calls and 65 messages....

And it wasn't only from Jimin, but from an unknown number. As I see every message, 'wait!!....so this number is from my boss, Mr. Jeon'.
I thought, as I check on the time and it was already pass 9. 'Shit!...I'm late on work, I'm doomed now'. I took off the comforter above me, and about to get off the bed when a hand stops me from doing it. I suddenly realized that I'm not even alone, how can I forgot.

"Why are you in a hurry, why don't you take a rest first....before worrying about anything. You're not even get through, from the trauma you'd encounter. So I suggest, if you stayed here for a while. I already tell my chef to prepare some good food for you, you can eat as many as you like".