Season 2:Chapter 4

Continuation
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Staring at him in the eyes,Jin felt the tight grip of Jungkook on his waist. The feeling of longing to touch him like that, that was the feeling of Jungkook's touch.He was lost.....lost on his stares that holds a lot of emotions.
He misses him....so much, but there's something stopping him from doing that. And that was the scene from 3 years ago, everytime....everytime he will see him. It also replying on his mind, how can he ever forget that....he wants to.

What was Jungkook's real identity, yes he questioned himself like that. He was curious to know about him, about the things he was hiding from him. And why did he even killed that person, maybe he just thought now...that why he didn't listen to him before.

But erasing that thoughts, Jin pulled away from his hold forcefully as Jungkook was holding him tightly. Straightening his shirt, he acts casually like nothing happened. Jungkook at the same time felt empty....because after looking for him and waiting for him to comeback, he really miss to hug him and hold him like that.

"I'm sorry....did I...make you uncomfortable?". Jungkook said in a softest tone, afraid to scares Jin and walk away from him again. Putting his hands on his pockets, Jungkook just stares at him....with an anticipation. And just act normally, just to make the atmosphere more smoother than the heavy one.....who suffocates Jin.

" I.....I came here....to see Hoseok, I didn't mean to see you here." Saying that to Jungkook,as his eyes were looking somewhere else except to him.

"Oh.....I see.....maybe you miss him that much, that's why you went here.
Hoseok is lucky, to be missed by you." His words has meaning, and Jin gets that. He can feel the heaviness on Jungkook's tone, as he said his last sentence. But....he doesn't want to make it obvious, he will still coped on his decision and that was to forget about him already.

"I think....I better go now," Jin proclaimed as he turned around to walk away from there. But a voice stopped him from doing that...

"Jin?.....Kim Seokjin....oh god you're back," upon hearing those cheerful voice of his friend...Jin smiles and turned to his back to see him smiling back at him. They both hug each other like there's no tomorrow, missing the bond that they have since the day one Jin works on the company. The other person felt jealous....jealous on how Jin treat his friend than the way he was treating him. He felt so left out, an outcast from Jin's life.

"Oh god....I really can't believe that you're here again in front of me. Where have you been and what took you so long to come back, you didn't even bid a goodbye to me after you didn't come to work 3 years ago. That was so long Jin, and I'm really so worried about you those times. And you know what, our boss aka your boyfriend was so worried too and he even gets back to his old self....you know what I mean.....uh...oh....". Upon saying those words, he makes a halt realizing that the one he was talking about was just right there beside them. Closing his mouth as he stopped blabbing about Jungkook, he went near Jin trying to hide himself from the monster itself.

" I'm sorry boss, I didn't notice you there."

"It's fine, but next time....don't do that at my back."

"Yes boss.....I won't". Jungkook stares at Jin for awhile, before returning his gaze to Hoseok.

" Bring him home, safe.....I'll go now ". The pain in his voice, makes a twist and turns on Jins heart. He was so confused and didn't know what to do, whenever Jungkook was near him. So he just lowered his head and wait for him to leave from there. Jungkook wait too, he's waiting for Jin to stop him from leaving. But....that was impossible, he doesn't care about him now. But is he going to surrender though, no....he just don't want to force Jin. He wants to take it slow, until he gets Jin again back to his life....back to his arms again.