Season 2:Chapter 20

Continuation
~~~~~~~~~~

Holding a pale of water, Namjoon splash it on his face as he tries to wake him up. It's been an hour since Jackson hit him on his back that made him unconscious, and after that they brought him in an abandoned building. Getting back to his consciousness, he tried to breath after the water splashed on him. Body and clothes were already drenched and he can't even wipe his face because of the rope that ties his both hands on his back. He slowly opened his eyes and already saw the person behind this, glaring at his presence.........Namjoon just smirked on his state.

"See who's getting drenched by now, my poor husband..........".

"FUCK YOU!!!......... I'm not your husband and never will, you're just hallucinating to think that I'll stay as Jiyoo. I know I didn't fool you for long, but at least.......I took what I want."

"Thinking about that thing that you took from my drawer, I want you to know that.........that would be the reason why I brought you here. Jungkook will never think twice to save you, right Jin.........and right now that he's keeping those files with him. I know.........that he will come here as soon as possible just to get you from me. Surprised"...........

"how did you know.........that Jungkook was here".

"Good question..........,one of my men followed you to Jungkook's apartment. I thought......... I taught you a lot, but you're not so careful on a lot of things. You're still the ignorant Jin that I know, the one that I can hold in his neck and the one that I can fool." Namjoon laughs after seeing Jin's reaction, he really like to tease him and it felt so good to make him angry.

"Just laugh your heart out, coz yes........Jungkook will definitely gonna come to save me and this time....... I'd rather want him to kill you,"

"oh really............if he really wants to kill me, he can did that before........but he's too coward to do that. Just look the time he waited just to get those evidence, he was too dumb to get that from me........only you Jin.......only you did that. Now........how can he kill me, when he knew that he can't"...........

"shut the fuck up!!!......... I know how cunning you are, but not all the time......you knew everything." Namjoon just stare at him teasingly and not caring on what he says, he really wasn't afraid if Jungkook come there and save him. He was afraid that those files,will be in the hands of the police.

"Give me his phone, and let me call his knight in shining armour." Jackson hands him the phone as Namjoon took it,searching on his call history.........he saw an unknown number.Glancing back at Jin,he smirks and call the number that he saw. Not even a minute when the call got answered,putting it over his ears he waited until the person spoke.

"Jin...........Jin good thing you call, are you okay in there."

"JUNGKOOK!!,don't you ever listen to him.......just take the files to the police!!". Confusion.........Jungkook got confused on hearing Jin's voice shouting on the other line. And thinking about that, he knew that there's something off with him.

"Jin..........Jin what happened?",

"oh..........this two love birds were making me cringe, can you just stop acting like you didn't fuck each other last night." Frowning from the voice that he heard, Jungkook squeeze his phone out of anger. He recognized that voice and never in his life he will forget that.

"Kim Namjoon, don't you dare to touch him or else-"........

"Or else what Jungkook, you're going to kill me.........hahahahaa........ I always hear that from you, but still you didn't have the guts to do it. But let's just get to the point, that I'm holding Jin now and I can do whatever I want from him. If you didn't get that back to me, you know what I mean Jeon......".