Season 2:Chapter 16

Continuation
~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook

"Is all set........?",

"yes Sir.......... I already got a copy of the doctor's routines, and the gown that you'll be using. We just need to wait for him, to leave the place. But Sir....... I think it's impossible for him to leave, he will definitely stayed beside him after what happened. Is there any plan B for this". He was right, Namjoon is a cunning one.......he will definitely gonna stayed there. But I still really need to do this,what if........what if he will think of a plan again that will makes Jin and I be part again. No.........that would never happen again, I'll lose my mind if I experienced that for the third time now. But........is he already gain his memories, because if it is.........then Namjoon will surely do something bad to him. I really need to know everything now, Jin is in danger.

"Look......... I will do it, whether he leaves or not. I know that there's a time that he will left him, and we will take an advantage on that. Make sure you have your eyes on every movements outside the room, and tell me immediately when he comes out."

"Copy...........well good thing Sir, we met here. It's been a long time since we didn't see each other, even though we're just talking in the phone now".Yeah........he's my former men before, he just left because he wants to start a new life here in America.......but he's still keeping in touch. I didn't expect that he was working here in this hospital,and I just known when I called him in his contact number. And that makes me think, to just invade the room where Jin is. But Namjoon won't even think to left him alone. Is he concious now, maybe he's not yet awake.

"Yes you're right.........and I'm glad to meet you here again. But going back to the plan, just call me if there's a progress."

" No problem Sir, but can I ask you something. Who's that Jin in your life though, guess I never met him before." I pause for a moment and remember the times, when Jin and I first met. It was all coincidence, but that kiss makes me think.......that he was meant for me. Heaving a deep breath, I tried not to get emotional when the past recalls my memories. All the good things and bad things, I know.........I know that this time. We will gonna be together, if fate won't let that happen..........then I will decide on our own fate.

"He's my life............the person, that taught me..........to love again. So this time, I'll make sure.........that we will live our lives together. Because right now............when I finally see him again, after thinking that he was already dead. I'll make sure to get him back to me, and keep him safe forever.............away from that Namjoon".

"And I will help you with that Sir," I nod my head even though he can't see it.

"Thanks..........I know I can count on you,"

*********

Jin

Staring to the man before me, my heart begun to filled with anger. But I tried to hide it, I tried not to be obvious that I already remember anything. Anything that happens 2 years ago, when I heard all of his plans and the killings that he made especially to Jungkook's uncle. Yes I never heard something about him, but knowing that Namjoon was the one who killed him........but still living outside the jail like nothing happens, wasn't that nice to think of. I know Jungkook killed someone too, but it was all Namjoon's plan. He planned all of that, even my presence on that place.........he wants me to get mad at him and break up with him. But that incident caused a lot of trauma to me, he was the one that I should blame and not Jungkook. I controlled my tears to came out,and just act normal in front of him. I will never forget how he thought me a lot of bad things, everything that I can't imagine that I will do. And now...........I'll make sure that this man will rot in jail, I will help Jungkook...........but I still have to act like I'm still the Jiyoo, he knew.........that's the only way I can get an evidence from him.