Season 2:Chapter 19

Continuation
~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook

"Wait.........you already knew?", I chuckle and stares at him.

"From the time, that you return my kiss. I know that my Jin came back already,coz that kiss.......
was full of love", he smiles at me and god I am already melting right now....... I miss those smiles of him.

"Are you still going to stand there, or you will pleasure me now." But this kind of Jin was so new to me, but I like it. Definitely I will gonna make him go crazy until he crave for more, oh my Jin....... I am so going to fuck you hard.

Getting between his legs, I softly touch his cock and slowly pumps it with my hand. He's already squirming on my touch, and I love what I'm seeing. Look how he trembles and arc his body, just by pumping his junior. But I add more intense on him, as I lick his tip and brush my tongue on his sensitive part.

"Haaaaa........aghhhhhhh......... Oh god........how can this be so good, t.......this is s.........so freaking good. Jungkook!!", I just continue what I'm doing, licking his balls while pumping his length. But now I decided to already put it in my mouth, creating a lot more sensation to him. "Shitttttt..........aghhhhh........oh my........that's it, don't ever stop. Aghhhhh............", I look at him as he make some noise on my touch. He's noisy when it comes to sex, but those moans were bringing me on. I speed up my pace, and just eat his length in and out of my mouth. Playing with his balls as I felt him twitch in my mouth,he's going to come already. I add more friction as I moan on his cock, this is so fucking good. I just want to eat him like this, this virgin cock definitely the boldest.

"J........Jungkook, I think  I'm gonna come.........",

"come on baby..........come to my mouth and fill me". After saying those, I can already taste the bitter sweet taste of his cum, and swallow it all in one go.

"W........wait, did you eat it".

"Yes hon..........and it taste so so good",I saw him gulping after hearing what I said. I know this is his first time and even though he's being aggressive.......he's still the innocent Jin that I know. "But we're not done yet", getting nearer to his ears I whispered......."get ready to get ruined, coz I'm not gonna be good on you. You're making me go crazy on you, honey. " He took a deep breath after listening to me, and he's already nervous about that. I know by now that he was thinking if that could be painful or not, but I will only lose myself after I make him comfortable when I'm already inside him.

Stroking on my cock, I can see him watching me. There's an excitement on his eyes, that's telling me to just put this baby of mine inside his tight hole. Oh yes honey......... I will definitely gonna dig this through your wall and make you lose yourself and moan until you run out of voice. Getting between his legs, I kneeled on the sofa and pull him closer to me. My tip was already brushing on his entrance, and I'm feeling the heat on that. I can feel his heat that's inviting me to just put my cock inside him and fuck him hard. But no......... I have to be gentle first, I don't want to my Jin on his first time. He's such a baby under my spell, and look at him now...........getting impatient as he glued his hole on my tip. "Don't worry honey, you will soon eat me with your hole over and over again. But at first..........let me just put it slowly, so you can adjust on my length.......hmm.....".