Chapter Eighteen

*******

"Thanks for your cooperation, I hope our partnership last long." The man said as he extended his right hand to Jungkook in front of him, aiming for a handshake. Jungkook didn't think twice as he accept his actions and go for the handshake. They both smile to each other reassuring their partnership and bond for the both companies. And as they let go of their hands, Jungkook's business partner extend a hand for Seokjin who was right next to Jungkook. At first Seokjin and Jungkook looks at each other, before Seokjin accepted it. But the man holds him tightly, as he can't even let go from his hold. He looks at Jungkook, that was already looking sternly on their hands. Jungkook knew that his business partner was having a thing for his boyfriend, coz after an hour of being on a meeting with him. He always caught that man staring at Seokjin, but not just stares....it has lust on his eyes. He really wants to end the meeting so soon so that him and Seokjin can go. But the man tries to make it longer, so he can check out Seokjin for more.
And now seeing Seokjin's hand being held by this man,he can't control his temper. Pulling Seokjin's hand from his hold, he glares at the man and said....

"My boyfriend wasn't included in our partnership, so if you want to continue on our deal...behave first Mr. Parker."

"Oh....I'm sorry, I thought he was just your secretary."

"Well sadly to say to you, he was already taken. See you soon or not anymore, I don't want to deal with a person who will be the cause of my uncontrollable anger. No one can hold my boyfriend's hand like that, in front of me. Let's go now". He informed his bodyguards, as he pulled Seokjin with him...holding tightly on his hand as jealousy still lingers on his senses.

Entering the car as the driver droves off, Jungkook was quite on his seat while clutching his hand. Seokjin notice his actions and spokes at him....

" Kook....why did you do that, that was a big partnership right. You don't have to do that just because he holds my hand,I don't like being a reason of your business failure. And-",

"stop....I don't care if he's a big deal or what. He's the one who needs me and not me, so you don't have to worry if I lose on the deal. I just don't want to see his face ever again, you're more important than him." Hearing that from Jungkook, Seokjin just let a sigh and lean his back on the backrest. He will lie if he said he didn't get flustered  on Jungkook's words, of course he is. But....at the same time, he was worried. Worried that what if, there's another business failure that will come and definitely this whole business trip will be useless because of him. He doesn't want that to happen, he will never gonna let himself be the reason of Jungkook's downfall. He loves him so much and if Jungkook can do anything for him, he will do it either.

*******

"Are you alone on your apartment," Yoongi asked to Jimin as their having a dinner date on a restaurant not so far from Jimin's apartment.

"Yeah....Jin went to L.A together of his boss well aka boyfriend. They have a business trip there, and maybe....will have a date together. You know....enjoying each other's company. Why did you ask if I'm alone, are you planning to come by and spend the night together. You know...that's okay with me, there's no problem with that. "