Season 2:Chapter 14

Continuation
~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark........but he can hear the screeching of tires ,deafening his ears and echoing in his mind. Those scenes that keeps on repeating in his front, giving him the goosebumps that will stay there for the rest of his life. Why.......why it's always like this,

'boooooom!!!!'............the explosion made his sleeping figure, to jolt up to their bed and awaken his whole sanity. The man beside him, woken up too as the bed shakes before him.

"Jiyoo, what happened.......are you okay?".He heard him but didn't say a word, he was still panting from that nightmare.......that he wants to erase in his mind. Yes he was dreaming about the car accident that makes him lost his memories. But still can't remember, why did that happens and why there's an explosion........it was confusing him. "Sweetheart.........hey, are you having nightmares again ". Another words, but these time.......he glanced at him and hug him instantly.
Namjoon was surprised, but returned his hug still. Patting his back softly, just to comfort his husband.......Namjoon just let him stayed like that. He knows........he knows that Jiyoo was dreaming of what happened 2 years ago and he was concerned about that. What if.......what if Jiyoo will remember anything, he hopes not.

"It's okay sweetheart, it was only a dream. Those nightmares will never come again, do you need some water..... I will get some for you". Jiyoo just nod his head, and wipes his sweating forehead to the tips of his hair. Yes it was a dream........no, a nightmare to be exact. But it was from his past, and he was wondering on what really happened that day. Why there's an explosion, was it really the real scene.

While getting some water on the refrigerator, Namjoon was on deep thoughts. Wondering........if those dreams will affect Jiyoo's memory, or should he say Jin. He was apprehensive on what may cause Jin, to remember something again. He doesn't want that to happen, no......because Jin was his now and he will never gonna let him to remember anything again. Holding the glass of water, he walks back to their room to give that to Jiyoo. And there he saw him, on his head low and in deep confusion. 'Maybe he was trying to remember something ',he said to himself  while looking at Jiyoo. Walking near the bed, he sat beside him and hands him the glass of water.
Jin took it and smiled at him even though he's still anxious.

"I told you it was only a dream, so stop worrying."

"But why..........why there's an explosion, I need to know about it......please tell me every details that happened that day. " He was hesitant, he didn't want to add a more possibilities that Jin will brought back his memories.

"Okay........
I will tell you everything, that day when you got in to an accident, your car got hit by a bus. You were unconscious, but someone save you from crash........the gas of your car were dripping, gladly they were fast enough to pulled you from there..........and after that your car exploded,maybe that's the one you're dreaming of. " Jiyoo just listened to him,he believes what he said. Drinking the glass of water on his hands, he just take his time before replying to Namjoon. So he almost died that day, but thankfully was saved. Wait..........but who save him, after being conscious on the hospital. He didn't remember that Namjoon showed him the one who saved him, but maybe Namjoon already thank him for that........or maybe gives him money too.