Chapter Fourteen

°°°°°°°

Leaning his head on Jungkook's firm chest, Seokjin snuggled on it and wrapped his arms around his waist.As they both laid on Seokjin's single size bed, while watching movies on Netflix. It was the second movie for the night, and they really enjoyed it.
It was a perfect first date for them, or more likely they're like a newly wed couples who only likes to chill on their home.....simple as it is, but they're both liking it.

This is the first time Jungkook felt, that he was contented. Seokjin being a simple person, without any materialistic agenda on his attitude.
He was definitely right on picking him, finally....he found a person that's not only looking for his wealth but his heart. Seokjin was a nice catch and he was so sure, that his mother will like him. Well he doesn't care about his father's opinion, only his mother.
He was excited to introduce Seokjin to her, but....it's not the right time coz he knew, that his mother will definitely gonna pressured Jin on marrying so soon. And he doesn't like that, they were only a new couple and he wants to know more about Jin. Maybe....he will like if Jin will introduced him, to his parents....that will be good though.

"I will never get used to this movie, it was still so beautiful to watch". Seokjin said...still on his spot, while getting emotional on the movie.

" I never thought, you were into movies like this. Well.... A walk to remember, is a sad romantic movie.
But it's good and so touching, and....I kinda like it."

Seokjin raised his head to look at Jungkook properly, supporting his body with his elbow. He stares at him, and asked....

"What movie do you like though, any information....so we can watch it".

" Do you want to know.....but...what if you get disgusted on me." A frown make its way to Seokjin's face as he asked him again.

"And what is that though, why am I gonna get disgusted on you".

Jungkook leans on him and said....

" I mostly watch, sex movies ", he gets shocked and abruptly gets up from where he was. After hearing what Jungkook mostly watch.

" I told you, I know you will be disgusted on me. But.....I'm just joking (laugh)....I kinda like action movies or sci-fi movies though." He slightly hits him on his chest, and scrunched his nose on Jungkook's silly joke.

"Not funny....I'm sorry to tell you this but, I am not a kind of person who will surrender my V card that easily.
You have to marry me first", Jungkook reach for Seokjin's head and draws him near his face as he kiss him. He parted from the kiss after a minute and lean their forehead together before saying....

" Don't worry, I'm not in a hurry though. I can wait....and if that time comes....the first time we will do it, you'll not gonna be able to walk the whole week ".

" Yah....Jungkook!!", Jungkook chuckles at him, before leaning back his head on the headboard of the bed.

"I'm just saying it", having a smirk on his face, Jungkook shrugged on him too while Jin on the other hand glares at him playfully.